Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gandariel

Pernament camo after US line split

8 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
845 posts
13,923 battles

Guys, i have questions about this topic.

Let say i will buy all permanent camo on this ships Cleveland, Pensacola, New Orleans, Baltimore.

What i know is, after the split, I will have T6 permanent camo  +  new Cleveland T8 camo

From Baltimore, It will  let me new T9 camo  + Game let me Baltimore camo to T8

My question What happens do T8-T7-T6 permanent camo of New Orleans and Pensacola? Since they move to tier down it should let me previous T8 and T7 camo and keep it in the new position. But after this case, i will have 2x T8 camo /new Baltimore old new Orleans/ 2x T7 camo /old Pensacola new neworleans, and 2x T6 camo New Pensacola and T6- from old Cleveland/.

Game give do doubloons instead? /I'm not greedy but in this deal when a perma camos 50percent sale can be awesome deal :D

Edited by Gandariel

[-GPS-]
Members
2,712 posts
28,085 battles

I was really confused about this after the IJN DD line split and still can’t remember exactly how it worked out. I think that if we have permanent camo on Baltimore, we get permanent camo on the new T9 and on the T8 Baltimore.  But what happens if you bought permanent camo for the New Orleans as well?  I think you get compensated for it but in credits not doubloons  

What about the special camo that I earned for New Orleans?  Does that stay at Tier 8 with the Baltimore or move with the New Orleans to T7?

[YORHA]
Members
4,007 posts
6,970 battles

26 minutes ago, Gandariel said:

Guys, i have questions about this topic.

Let say i will buy all permanent camo on this ships Cleveland, Pensacola, New Orleans, Baltimore.

What i know is, after the split, I will have T6 permanent camo  +  new Cleveland T8 camo

From Baltimore, It will  let me new T9 camo  + Game let me Baltimore camo to T8

My question What happens do T8-T7-T6 permanent camo of New Orleans and Pensacola? Since they move to tier down it should let me previous T8 and T7 camo and keep it in the new position. But after this case, i will have 2x T8 camo /new Baltimore old new Orleans/ 2x T7 camo /old Pensacola new neworleans, and 2x T6 camo New Pensacola and T6- from old Cleveland/.

Game give do doubloons instead? /I'm not greedy but in this deal when a perma camos 50percent sale can be awesome deal :D

The way it went on the IJN split is that you kept you permanent camo on the ships you owned already (regardless of the tier they went to) and you got a permanent camo for the new/replacement ships.

9 minutes ago, Landing_Skipper said:

I was really confused about this after the IJN DD line split and still can’t remember exactly how it worked out. I think that if we have permanent camo on Baltimore, we get permanent camo on the new T9 and on the T8 Baltimore.  But what happens if you bought permanent camo for the New Orleans as well?  I think you get compensated for it but in credits not doubloons  

What about the special camo that I earned for New Orleans?  Does that stay at Tier 8 with the Baltimore or move with the New Orleans to T7?

Now that you mention it I just noticed that Hew Orleans camo yesterday.  Where the heck did that come from?

[-GPS-]
Members
2,712 posts
28,085 battles

One of the campaigns yielded that special camo for New Orleans and Z23.  I don’t think that I have it on a T8 BB though.  My Tirpitz has extra Free XP camo that came from something or another but it doesn’t look the same. I’ll have to check inventory when I get home. 

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

You will not get dubloons or additional camos to sell for credits.  You will get camos for all the ships you purchased them for and any ship that takes their place that does not already have a perma-camo.  In the case you give you will get Cleveland, Pepsi, NOLA, Balti, Buffalo camos.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/update-notes-main/release-notes-062/

(Russian dd split for reference explicitly says you will not get duplicates)

19 minutes ago, Landing_Skipper said:

If you consult the patch notes section on perma camos posted above you will keep the camo on NOLA.  It seem that you will also get a perma camo for Baltimore, but its not clear to me.  Read the section on Tashkent and decide for yourself.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,989 posts
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

The way it went on the IJN split is that you kept you permanent camo on the ships you owned already (regardless of the tier they went to) and you got a permanent camo for the new/replacement ships.

Now that you mention it I just noticed that Hew Orleans camo yesterday.  Where the heck did that come from?

If you completed the Anniversary collection, the New Orleans T8 camo was one of the 4 pages.

There is also the Monarch for completing all 4.

The others are T8 Kiev, German DD, and French cruiser.  I'm currently using the New Orleans and Kiev, but the other 3 awaits.

AnniversaryCamo.jpg

Edited by AVR_Project
  • Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
4,007 posts
6,970 battles
37 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

If you completed the Anniversary collection, the New Orleans T8 camo was one of the 4 pages.

There is also the Monarch for completing all 4.

The others are T8 Kiev, German DD, and French cruiser.  I'm currently using the New Orleans and Kiev, but the other 3 awaits.

AnniversaryCamo.jpg

Huh!  I have no recollection of that campaign let alone completing it.

Thanks Landing_Skippermrh308 and AVR_Project!

[WOLF9]
Members
195 posts
4,554 battles

After looking at the patch notes from the Russian destroyers,  

9 hours ago, mrh308 said:

It looks like you need to buy camo for every other tier to have permanent on all of them.   

A BIG reminder is: "Permanent camouflage will not be added to your account in duplicates."

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this