Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jakajan

What to do?

12 comments in this topic

[NNC]
Members
1,162 posts
15,706 battles

So, I just unlocked every t10 ship. I feel happy but a little burnt out.

Ranked just started. I will have a vacation soon where I will not be able to play for 10 days of ranked, so odds of getting to rank 1 went down a lot because of that.

Should I take a vacation? Or play ranked and see how it goes? I'm undecided. I have other games to play, but I'm in the habit of playing just this game. I love this game, just starting to feel tired, is all.

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
2,572 posts
10,459 battles

I would recommend taking a break. Ranked will probably be worse since it's T10 for the second part . 

You will probably have more fun once WG release the second US cruiser line + IJN DD

[ARGSY]
Members
10,359 posts
6,766 battles
2 hours ago, Jakajan said:

So, I just unlocked every t10 ship. I feel happy but a little burnt out.

Ranked just started. I will have a vacation soon where I will not be able to play for 10 days of ranked, so odds of getting to rank 1 went down a lot because of that.

Should I take a vacation? Or play ranked and see how it goes? I'm undecided. I have other games to play, but I'm in the habit of playing just this game. I love this game, just starting to feel tired, is all.

I missed out on getting the Aigle because I had a 2-week vacation already booked that fell right in the middle of the marathon. I washed my hands of getting the Aigle and concentrated on doing as much as I could cope with to get the individual mission rewards.

I suggest you do the same with ranked. If you really want a change of pace, go back down to Tier 1 - where you will find the hardcore 19-point players with 3 million XP on their ships who play for keeps. No consumables to manage; no torpedoes to fret over; just guns and wits.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[-K-]
Members
6,134 posts
10,299 battles

Take a break now that nicer weather is here.

[RUST]
Beta Testers
514 posts
4,682 battles

Nothing more liberating that being able to do other stuff and not feeling like you really should grind out some xp on something or that you're missing out on a bonus xp weekend.  if you really miss it you can always hop on and mess around with your favorite premium at your leisure.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,543 posts
4,201 battles

Ranked can be frustrating, especially when you already feel burned out. Take a break and shift your focus to something else for a little while.

Also, congrats on getting all the tier tens!

[WORX]
Members
3,422 posts
14,785 battles

vacation hands down, no matter where you go the experiance of a good relaxing vacation should never top WOWS... Vacation

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,591 posts
12,334 battles

Vacation vs playing a video game, hmmm thats a tough one, I would say 

[NNC]
Members
1,162 posts
15,706 battles

Yeah. I'll chill and just play my favorite premiums and relax, do 5 or so games a day instead of the 12 a day I would need to put in to compete in ranked.

If I play ranked I'll get to rank 10 or maybe 5 but the last 5 ranks is where it is hard.

[BYOB]
Members, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
747 posts
1,976 battles

Just be careful, I took a vacation from the game around Thanksgiving 2016 and didn't come back until last month. :D

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this