Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Unsportsmanlike Conduct?

10 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts

I'm working my [edited]off to win and maybe scrape a little paint with a teammate as we both swerve to miss some torpedos.

At the end of the game, I have 15 points for unsportsmanlike conduct???????

Seriously, who came up with this lunacy? The inventor of the college "safe space"?

:Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
1,698 posts
7,331 battles

Yep, had one errant shot out of the 8 battles I played earlier and got the dreaded 'Unsportsmanlike Conduct' bestowed upon myself, felt sort of ....insulted by it.

• Cool 1

Members
1,020 posts
5,558 battles

[edited]safe spaces man learn to deal with the real world you snowflakes. 

Now let me tell you about how triggered I am that WG is calling team damage unsportsmanlike conduct. That's not right! 

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,260 battles

Today I watched a BB fire at another BB at point blank range and one of the shells missed and hit a friendly.

I had the same thing happen to me, but I was amazed how for the shell overshot from an observer's perspective.

• Cool 1

[DOG]
Members
568 posts
7,188 battles

You mean you did 15 points of damage?  That's nothing.  You'll never see pink at that rate.  You pretty much have to destroy a friendly ship before the penalties mean anything.

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts
4 hours ago, zubalkabir said:

You mean you did 15 points of damage?  That's nothing.  You'll never see pink at that rate.  You pretty much have to destroy a friendly ship before the penalties mean anything.

As far as I know, it was for bumping into a friendly not from shooting or torping them. 

[DOG]
Members
568 posts
7,188 battles
53 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

As far as I know, it was for bumping into a friendly not from shooting or torping them. 

Yes.  That sounds about right.  Anywhere from 5-60 points of damage, depending on how long you were scraping hulls.  As opposed to touching an enemy ship, in which case you'd probably both explode in most cases.  Although I did once ram an enemy DD with my own DD and survived.  It was either ram him or eat torpedoes, so I figured I might as well take him with me.  I was mostly dead after the ramming, and only survived a few seconds before something gunned me down, but I still got some kind of ramming badge out of it.

Edited by zubalkabir

Sign in to follow this