Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Gnevny

9 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,683 battles

I just finished the grind in the Gnevny and am now the Top NA player in it. 64% win rate 61K avg. 5.2 KD ratio 2527WTR

My Captain Build

PT because this info is invaluable when farming BB's. It will let you know if a DD or somebody else slipped between you and your target turn fast and boost away if needed. 

EM allows you to knife fight other DD's

LS No brainer

DE More Fire 

BFT Faster Dakka Dakka

AFT you have longer range in the Gnevny than the Khaba let that sink in a minute

IFHE using this inverted the ratio of shatters to pens on German BB's and for some strange reason the New Mex is a tough nut but IFHE is the cure.

The best way to play is find the nearest Jap or American DD follow them 2-3KM behind and Kill whatever they spot in domination then farm BB's to your hearts content. Standard battle pick a flank 1-3 line or 8-10 spot and shoot any thing that comes that way. Also when fighting enemy DD's Turn and Kite if they are 7KM or closer open the range while getting max Dakka Dakka on them they wont last long if you know how to aim. Another thing if you are on the forum pay attention to these players they know what they are talkin about when it comes to DD play and I've learned a ton from there comments and playing against them.

@Kombat_W0MBAT, @Pope_Shizzle, @Kongo_Pride

That is all good luck with ranked!

• Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,585 posts
15,896 battles

Impressive ... and Congratulations!

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles
7 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I just finished the grind in the Gnevny and am now the Top NA player in it. 64% win rate 61K avg. 5.2 KD ratio 2527WTR

My Captain Build

PT because this info is invaluable when farming BB's. It will let you know if a DD or somebody else slipped between you and your target turn fast and boost away if needed. 

EM allows you to knife fight other DD's

LS No brainer

DE More Fire 

BFT Faster Dakka Dakka

AFT you have longer range in the Gnevny than the Khaba let that sink in a minute

IFHE using this inverted the ratio of shatters to pens on German BB's and for some strange reason the New Mex is a tough nut but IFHE is the cure.

The best way to play is find the nearest Jap or American DD follow them 2-3KM behind and Kill whatever they spot in domination then farm BB's to your hearts content. Standard battle pick a flank 1-3 line or 8-10 spot and shoot any thing that comes that way. Also when fighting enemy DD's Turn and Kite if they are 7KM or closer open the range while getting max Dakka Dakka on them they wont last long if you know how to aim. Another thing if you are on the forum pay attention to these players they know what they are talkin about when it comes to DD play and I've learned a ton from there comments and playing against them.

@Kombat_W0MBAT, @Pope_Shizzle, @Kongo_Pride

That is all good luck with ranked!

Nice, and congrats.  Just curious, do you play solo or were you div'd up? I ask because there isn't always another DD to follow.

+1

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Supertester
3,131 posts
7,010 battles

Congrats.  It’s always nice to see your effort and skill rewarded by sitting in first place. 

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,683 battles
2 hours ago, Kongo_Pride said:

Nice, and congrats.  Just curious, do you play solo or were you div'd up? I ask because there isn't always another DD to follow.

+1

I played 90% solo for this

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles
21 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I played 90% solo for this

That is really good.  I think folks really underestimate the ships capabilities.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,683 battles
27 minutes ago, Kongo_Pride said:

That is really good.  I think folks really underestimate the ships capabilities.

Which is crazy because if it's played to it's strengths it can turn the tide. I was bummed a week ago BTW I was gun dueling your Tashkent in my Leningrad and a low HP San Lew-ee chunked all my health. I was like finally going toe to toe with a top DU DD player and whack 80% of my HP gone you finished me 2 salvo's later.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,683 battles
On 4/29/2018 at 8:07 AM, IronMike11B4O said:

Which is crazy because if it's played to it's strengths it can turn the tide. I was bummed a week ago BTW I was gun dueling your Tashkent in my Leningrad and a low HP San Lew-ee chunked all my health. I was like finally going toe to toe with a top RU DD player and whack 80% of my HP gone you finished me 2 salvo's later.

Sign in to follow this