You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GodIsALoli

What if everyone can control aircraft carrier's squads?

8 comments in this topic

[APCR]
Members
9 posts
2,656 battles

like the aircraft player choose one target and all players (including the dead ones)in the same team can decide whether to control one of the squads when they are about to attack?

Edited by GodIsALoli

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

You are not authorized to Fly you seaweed sucking Scrub. Shoot your AA and be happy you can do that. Besides even in the walking dead they don't even drive. 

• Funny 1

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,491 battles

Then CVs would lose their planes much faster than they should and that would allow for griefing too. 

[SICNT]
[SICNT]
Members
12 posts
717 battles

Then there would be no reason to have CVs ingame if you could control their squadrons.

Edited by Icecommander_1

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,051 posts

Don't be silly.  The CAG's have one of the strongest unions above the planet.  Are you bucking for a strike?

Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles

Such a bad idea, and I don't even like CV's :cap_rambo:...but some of them can be very good players. Todays game, while playing gadjah mada, their CV dropped his torps right into my smoke; barely dodged using speed boost, and I pop into the open. He was waiting for this and dropped his bombs on me.

Why would anyone want to take control away from another player?

[SCCC]
Members
708 posts
6,086 battles

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even more dumb than people saying the Graf Zepp needs access to the tier IX CV mods. gtfo

[XBRTC]
Members
2,720 posts
8,695 battles

Your suggestion is terrible. I suggest you examine your life, figure out what childhood trauma caused you to become this way, and then spend the balance of your life atoning for the mistakes you've made.