You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

Hotfix Patch to remove R10 irrevocable status needed

82 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles

They need to patch the game ASAP and bring back the R12 irrevocable instead of R10. I have no idea why they would have made this change in the first place. All it does is making the second league stuck for the rest of the season with players who lucked their way into R10 and can never fall back down to a lower league where they belong. WG knows how stressful and salt inducing ranked already is, so why make it all the worse by swelling the second higherst league with barnacles that attached their way on the hulls of competent ships? Please change it back to the way it was before!

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 6
  • Angry 1

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,776 posts
4,413 battles

....that was the point.

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles

To be frank; Ju87, you have consistently been one of the saltiest players I've ever seen in chat, especially in Ranked.  In fact, you are the one player I distinctly remember seeing in Ranked, specifically for your incessant whining and saltiness in chat.  I remember your salt from Ranked battles two, even three seasons ago.  You are that bad.

Wanna reduce the stress and salt?  Just play, and don't type anything at all.  Pretend the chat window doesn't exist.

I wouldn't talk if I were you, dude...

• Cool 4
  • Funny 15

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
13 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

To be frank; Ju87, you have consistently been one of the saltiest players I've ever seen in chat, especially in Ranked.  In fact, you are the one player I distinctly remember seeing in Ranked, specifically for your incessant whining and saltiness in chat.  I remember your salt from Ranked battles two, even three seasons ago.  You are that bad.

Wanna reduce the stress and salt?  Just play, and don't type anything at all.  Pretend the chat window doesn't exist.

I wouldn't talk if I were you, dude...

My saltiness isn't the subject of the thread. What the topic is about, is making ranked even worse and more stressful than it already is, by filling the more competitive leagues with less competitive players. I don't understand why anybody thought this was a good idea. If you're good enough to make it to rank 10, you'll be good enough to stay there and progress. If you aren't good enough, then all you will do is be a burden on your teams and slog up things up for people until they finally make it to rank 5. But hey, if you just wanna use this topic as an opportunity to talk crapto me, then that's your prerogative.

• Boring 2

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles

so, I see people jumping on the bandwagon to downvote me. Yet nobody wants to try to make the case for why this was a good change.

• Boring 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
2 minutes ago, Wolcott said:

If ranked is stressful for you then you really should not be playing it.

lol, if that was the case, then NOBODY would be playing it.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,632 posts
15,896 battles
1 hour ago, Ju87s said:

They need to patch the game ASAP and bring back the R12 irrevocable instead of R10. I have no idea why they would have made this change in the first place. All it does is making the second league stuck for the rest of the season with players who lucked their way into R10 and can never fall back down to a lower league where they belong. WG knows how stressful and salt inducing ranked already is, so why make it all the worse by swelling the second higherst league with barnacles that attached their way on the hulls of competent ships? Please change it back to the way it was before!

Smooth out your skirt, princess ... your elitism is showing.

37 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

My saltiness isn't the subject of the thread.

Translation: I don't want to talk about my problems, I want to talk about what I want to talk about.

38 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

What the topic is about, is making ranked even worse and more stressful than it already is, by filling the more competitive leagues with less competitive players.

How about making ranked even worse and more stressful by whining, sniveling, and complaining about every little thing? Fix yourself first; then fix everything else.

41 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

But hey, if you just wanna use this topic as an opportunity to talk crapto me, then that's your prerogative.

Thank you for allowing me to use the rights I am guaranteed by the Constitution, appreciate that.

41 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Salt in ranked? Say it ain't so.

It ain't so!

• Cool 3

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
37 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

so, I see people jumping on the bandwagon to downvote me. Yet nobody wants to try to make the case for why this was a good change.

Nah, your tears of rage and frustration are making the case for us well enough already.

• Funny 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
9 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Smooth out your skirt, princess ... your elitism is showing.

It's Ranked. It's competitive mode. Elitism is what it's about. I don't want to have this mode made even worse by the people who in previous seasons always complained about makign it to R10 then falling right back into the third league--fine I'm an elitist.

Translation: I don't want to talk about my problems, I want to talk about what I want to talk about.

Uh, yeah, I made a post to talk about a change in the game I think was a change for the worse on the game's website. No, I didn't come here to talk about my problems. You should be a psychologist!

How about making ranked even worse and more stressful by whining, sniveling, and complaining about every little thing? Fix yourself first; then fix everything else.

Yeah, figured one of the game's garbage players (who after 12k battles still hasn't figured out how to play at least halfway decently) would want to change the subject to make this personal about me and shift the attention away from him and his fellow baddies making ranked even worse than it is.

Thank you for allowing me to use the rights I am guaranteed by the Constitution, appreciate that.

What an ignorant remark to make. You have no Constitutional right to anything on a private forum.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
11 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Nah, your tears of rage and frustration are making the case for us well enough already.

oh look, another baddie chiming in.

I guess this change helps you guys, so I get why you don't think it's a bad move.

• Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,632 posts
15,896 battles
3 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Yeah, figured one of the game's garbage players (who after 12k battles still hasn't figured out how to play at least halfway decently) would want to change the subject to make this personal about me and shift the attention away from him and his fellow baddies making ranked even worse than it is.

You have never seen me in a ranked game, and you will never see me in a ranked game, because I choose to avoid elitist, sniveling little whiners like you who are never happy. I may have a poor win rate, but I enjoy the game and have fun, which you obviously do not. But, please, continue to tell me how cool you are and how silly I am; I enjoy this almost as much as I do playing, which puts me up 2 to zip over you. Have a nice day!

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,654 posts
7 minutes ago, Umikami said:

You have never seen me in a ranked game, and you will never see me in a ranked game, because I choose to avoid elitist, sniveling little whiners like you who are never happy. I may have a poor win rate, but I enjoy the game and have fun, which you obviously do not. But, please, continue to tell me how cool you are and how silly I am; I enjoy this almost as much as I do playing, which puts me up 2 to zip over you. Have a nice day!

This  Plus+1

• Cool 1

[R-R-R]
Members
1,019 posts
7,827 battles

You need to stop regarding Ranked as a competitive game mode.

It is simply a grind and your skill level can determine how long the grind is. 

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
3,388 posts
14,753 battles
1 hour ago, Ju87s said:

Yet nobody wants to try to make the case for why this was a good change.

We don;t have to make a case for it. The rules has been out since February, not to mention two public test sessions on how the ranked season is going to proceed. You either play or not play. You can;t change the rules when the event starts, it doesn't work that way. Now you can be a salty because your opinion is the minority or dont play. CHeers!

• Cool 3

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
8 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I may have a poor win rate, but I enjoy the game and have fun, which you obviously do not.

Well personally, and I know it's not just me, don't find losing consistently fun. When there's a game or sport and after many tries I don't improve, I know it's not the right thing for me and I don't have fun playing.

But, please, continue to tell me how cool you are and how silly I am

I never said any such thing about either. You were the one who came in talking crapand making things very personal against me. Maybe you should look at your own behavior and personal problems before being so quick to jump on mine.

• Boring 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

We don;t have to make a case for it. The rules has been out since February, not to mention two public test sessions on how the ranked season is going to proceed. You either play or not play. You can;t change the rules when the event starts, it doesn't work that way. Now you can be a salty because your opinion is the minority or dont play. CHeers!

Is my opinion the minority? Do the majority of ranked players think this is a good thing? Because I haven't heart anybody in game thinking so.

• Boring 3

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
27 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

oh look, another baddie chiming in.

I guess this change helps you guys, so I get why you don't think it's a bad move.

Actually, I really couldn't care less about it. I just think it's hilarious that you're getting so worked up over it. Does it give you some sort of validation to come here and scream and rant and cry about something so utterly silly... and then find yourself getting laughed at?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,632 posts
15,896 battles
6 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Well personally, and I know it's not just me, don't find losing consistently fun. When there's a game or sport and after many tries I don't improve, I know it's not the right thing for me and I don't have fun playing.

Sux to be you. I go in with the attitude that I'm just going to enjoy shooting things; win, lose, draw ... I don't really care. Which is why I also don't get fizzed about AFKs, detonations, other players good or bad, or any one of a million other things that tweak players in this game.

So, if you can't have fun without winning ... well ... ain't that just a crying shame! Do try not to bother the rest of us who are busy enjoying ourselves because we just enjoy the ride and aren't worried about who crosses the finish line first.

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
3,388 posts
14,753 battles
2 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Does it give you some sort of validation to come here and scream and rant and cry about something so utterly silly... and then find yourself getting laughed at?

Just a haunch, I think, he is like a conspiracy theorist. These people are in the minority, but because is the megaphone that is the internet. He only response to people who think/create an alternate reality like he does. The best example of this is

• Infowars
  • Fox news
  • National Enquirer Etc. 

They crave attention/validation/the need to just be liked. But I am here to help My Buddy zoup has a video for him that I can do my civil duty to help him

13 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Is my opinion the minority? Do the majority of ranked players think this is a good thing? Because I haven't heart anybody in game thinking so.

If this helps to search within you soul then I am all for it :cap_rambo:

• Cool 2

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,779 battles
9 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Just a haunch, I think, he is like a conspiracy theorist. These people are in the minority, but because is the megaphone that is the internet. He only response to people who think/create an alternate reality like he does.

I can't find any coherency in your posts. You keep bringing up "alternate realities" but I have no idea what you mean. Conspiracy theories? Infowars? Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about or how it has any relevancy to this topic.

Edited by Ju87s
  • Boring 4

[O7]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
11,361 posts
8,084 battles
45 minutes ago, Umikami said:

If you don’t ever participate in ranked why even visit a ranked thread? It’s obviously not relevant to your experience if what you say is true. 

• Cool 5
  • Boring 3