You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Stupid MM please stop putting potatoes in the same team

104 comments in this topic

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
12 minutes ago, toosonmike said:

I want to say something, but I'd better not.

Carry on.

I will say it.  He is a blame shifter. Common.

28 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

every time i see a team just melted, MM is to blame, stupid coding

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles

EVERY TIME it's MM.  :Smile_teethhappy:  Yawn, he also don't post his numbers. Ok.  Fine.

Edited by dmckay

[WOLF1]
Members
620 posts
13,015 battles
1 minute ago, dmckay said:

I will say it.  He is a blame shifter. Common.

Just now, dmckay said:

EVERY TIME it's MM.  :Smile_teethhappy:  Yawn,

Like you in your sharnhorst on 2 brothers just now you couldn't hit the side of a barn much less a Cleveland YAWN lmbo.:Smile_teethhappy:

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,843 battles
3 minutes ago, dmckay said:

EVERY TIME it's MM.  :Smile_teethhappy:  Yawn, he also don't post his numbers. Ok.  Fine.

I have seen your work, it needs help, especially aiming! 

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,843 battles
4 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Oh and I should mention that stats are not indicative of a player's overall ability. 

• Cool 1

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
1 minute ago, knice_destroyer said:

Like you in your sharnhorst on 2 brothers just now you couldn't hit the side of a barn much less a Cleveland YAWN lmbo.:Smile_teethhappy:

O wow.  Did you see how fast we went down? Your issue pls???????????????:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_popcorn:

[4HIM]
Members
2,224 posts
6,552 battles

stop putting potatoes in the same team

Potatoes gonna potate.  Besides, I seriously doubt I was on your team that many times. 

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
3 minutes ago, Atomicfireball said:

I have seen your work, it needs help, especially aiming! 

I see your work...I don't diss players stats.  BUT you have no room (or very little) to play the numbers gig.  Oddly I only see this on Friday/Sat nights. Wonder why?

[WOLF1]
Members
620 posts
13,015 battles
2 minutes ago, dmckay said:

O wow.  Did you see how fast we went down? Your issue pls???????????????:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_popcorn:

We went down so fast because players like you camping at spawn in a tier 7 premium battleship who should have been at least near the d cap to kill the cas that i was spotting but you waited and waited and waited and then once you decided to engage you couldn't hit the side of a barn, so post your popcorn emojis all you want to it obviously tickles you in your happy places.  If you too obtuse to see your own fallacies yet point out others well friend i can give you a card and you can can eat popcorn in a white suit with straps on it...goodday.

• Funny 1

[OBS]
Members
1,265 posts
9,802 battles
3 minutes ago, Atomicfireball said:

The MM? I would not be surprised in the least. LOL

Indeed, exactly that.

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,843 battles
Just now, dmckay said:

I see your work...I don't diss players stats.  BUT you have no room (or very little) to play the numbers gig.  Oddly I only see this on Friday/Sat nights. Wonder why?

Obviously, reading comprehension is also one of your weak points.  I will only call a spade a spade when it is a spade and you are the one who mentioned numbers first. 

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
17 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

Look up the meaning of jerk. Pls.  I never do THIS kinda crap[.  How old are you? 

Edited by dmckay

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
1 minute ago, knice_destroyer said:

We went down so fast because players like you camping at spawn in a tier 7 premium battleship who should have been at least near the d cap to kill the cas that i was spotting but you waited and waited and waited and then once you decided to engage you couldn't hit the side of a barn, so post your popcorn emojis all you want to it obviously tickles you in your happy places.  If you too obtuse to see your own fallacies yet point out others well friend i can give you a card and you can can eat popcorn in a white suit with straps on it...goodday.

WOW.....just WOW. Angry young man. OMG. You are a mental case....good luck!  Sat night....I get it. :Smile_facepalm:  Get to bed!  You be ok tomorrow. :Smile_popcorn:

[OBS]
Members
1,265 posts
9,802 battles

It's a business, folks, think about it in that regard.  You can clearly see every aspect geared toward profit, why would anyone with sense leave something as massively impactful as MM to pure random chance?  And there is nothing wrong with that, I'd do the same it it were my own business.

Also realize that naval combat simulators are and have always been a niche market.  That means the business has to do all it can to keep the max number of players in order to remain profitable and grow.  Simple as that.

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
41 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

BULL

What I tried to say. WOW the backlash. Sat night?  Goofed up players? I do think. 

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,843 battles
6 minutes ago, BullHalsey said:

It's a business, folks, think about it in that regard.  You can clearly see every aspect geared toward profit, why would anyone with sense leave something as massively impactful as MM to pure random chance?  And there is nothing wrong with that, I'd do the same it it were my own business.

Also realize that naval combat simulators are and have always been a niche market.  That means the business has to do all it can to keep the max number of players in order to remain profitable and grow.  Simple as that.

This is true

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
11 minutes ago, Atomicfireball said:

Obviously, reading comprehension is also one of your weak points.  I will only call a spade a spade when it is a spade and you are the one who mentioned numbers first. 

With all due respect....are you just looking for a P#ssing contest?  wth....reading comp?  I see that one throw out a lot on weekends.  Go to bed kid. 

Members
4,723 posts
7,844 battles
24 minutes ago, Atomicfireball said:

Oh and I should mention that stats are not indicative of a player's overall ability. 

17 minutes ago, Atomicfireball said:

Ha. Go to bed.

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,843 battles
1 minute ago, dmckay said:

With all due respect....are you just looking for a P#ssing contest?  wth....reading comp?  I see that one throw out a lot on weekends.  Go to bed kid. 

Kid? Old enough to remember Nixon in office and you call me a kid? Here is the point, you called someone out for complaining then mentioned their numbers and then got butthurt when people point out your flaws. It has nothing to do with the weekend and all about your attitude so you can cut that superiority complex.