Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
captain_jack53

ranked battles

13 comments in this topic

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
3 posts
10,608 battles

this game is fixed 2 days playing and still in level 17 why when the ship I play and the same ship on the other team that ship can shoot faster and kill my ship with one or two hits and when I shoot and hit that ship 4 or 5 times it dose very little to that ship so the hell with this ranked battles I will not be playing and more I love wows as a hole but think some game they come up with are a no win game..

Members
4,375 posts
7,091 battles

Not fixed but differences in capt points and skill levels me thinks.  Attach a replay and we can see what is going on....

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
335 posts
17,419 battles

15 minutes ago, captain_jack53 said:

this game is fixed 2 days playing and still in level 17 why when the ship I play and the same ship on the other team that ship can shoot faster and kill my ship with one or two hits and when I shoot and hit that ship 4 or 5 times it dose very little to that ship so the hell with this ranked battles I will not be playing and more I love wows as a hole but think some game they come up with are a no win game..

- when the ship I play and the same ship on the other team (different commander skills, modules, flags, ...)

- that ship can shoot faster (you are using main battery mod, his commander has basic firing training (gun caliber dependent) and adrenaline rush and you don't)

- kill my ship with one or two hits (he might have hit your citadel with AP cause you are showing broadside, detonation, ...)

- when I shoot and hit that ship 4 or 5 times it dose very little (he's angled the hull and hid his citadel, you are using HE, ...)

this game is fixed : No

-  I will not be playing and more I love wows as a hole but think some game they come up with are a no win game: you just had a bad day

Edited by SoftAndCute

[WOLF7]
Members
11,361 posts
11 minutes ago, captain_jack53 said:

I'm frankly speechless that a player of your caliber is having issues in ranked....:Smile_amazed:

• Funny 4

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,234 posts
14,994 battles
10 minutes ago, captain_jack53 said:

A lot of people will bust your chops, first off, how skilled is your captain, are you wearing camo and using flags.....the key to ranked isn't about damage its about awareness, math, points, geometry and such

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
33 minutes ago, captain_jack53 said:

Can you attach replays? From your stats it looks like you are pushing too much with the Nola and Edinburgh. The Bismarck is probably what you’re referring to firing fast. BFT, AFT, and AR will make your secondaries firing farther out and faster. Any more information you can give will help because this is just speculation based on your stats in ranked. Oh Edinburgh and Nola will get wrecked if you show broadside or run anywhere near a BB.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,588 posts
15,896 battles
1 hour ago, captain_jack53 said:

so the hell with this ranked battles

Dude, ranked is NOT for everyone. Why play something that will just make you mad?

1 hour ago, awiggin said:

I'm frankly speechless that a player of your caliber is having issues in ranked....:Smile_amazed:

You have just broken the sarcasm meter; which is quite an achievement in this Forum, don't you think?

[WOLF7]
Members
11,361 posts
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

Dude, ranked is NOT for everyone. Why play something that will just make you mad?

You have just broken the sarcasm meter; which is quite an achievement in this Forum, don't you think?

It's been broken for months, I just felt like piling on tonight....no reason....:Smile_glasses:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,588 posts
15,896 battles
6 minutes ago, awiggin said:

It's been broken for months, I just felt like piling on tonight....no reason....:Smile_glasses:

You are a bad, bad man; and you cannot have a cookie! And seriously, next avatar, CPO Sharkey!

Members
1,866 posts
2 hours ago, captain_jack53 said:

After 6000 battles, you should know the answer to these things.

[TMS]
Members
2,344 posts
24,300 battles

This just hits home that Capping XP is worthless.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Final8ty

[LCDN]
Members
7 posts
6,429 battles

Ok, I'm now level 10. So I need a tier 10.

But my best tier is 9 (Iowa). 
I feel I will need 150 games to get Montana. :-)

And Wow does not sell any tier10.

How can I do?

Sign in to follow this