Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TornPages

Buff indianapolis

4 comments in this topic

[C3-23]
Members
2 posts
3,253 battles

This ship needs a massive buff due to very lackluster reload and useless radar because of reload. No torpedos, pretty poor AA. Concealment is pretty average I think like 10 or 11 with full build. I just don't agree with the shim, and hipper getting an upgrade with this ship never seen in MM because of it uselessness. The game is awesome I really enjoy it but please do something with this ship. 

[PVE]
Members
669 posts
5,708 battles

The radar is not for you, it is for you and your teammates. Generally speaking US cruisers need teammates to support for them to do well. Wait for your team to be ready, tell them it is coming, kick it on, and help melt a DD or 2.

That said, a ROF buff could be cool. I think the rest of it is okay as is though.

• Cool 1

[WAG]
Beta Testers
730 posts
6,100 battles

the problem with indi is that she has the best ap of all cruisers at t7 (tied with pensecola), the best arcs of any t7 us cruiser, a downright overpowered form of radar for t7 (9.7 km i think it is for 25 seconds? plz correct me if im wrong). so you cant really buff her other then radar.

whats odd about this is that indi used to be played extensively back when pesnecola was a nightmare to play due to her stupidly high det range (15.7 i think it was). now that shes been buffed, essentially the indi got pushed to the wayside cause the pensecola does everything better then the indi since she has more guns, except for not having radar. so for solo play the Pensacola is simply the better option. shes still an amazing support ship to play in divisions though.

edit: though might i ask why you put this, in this forum rather then us cruisers, or feedback and bugs?

[C3-23]
Members
2 posts
3,253 battles

Well quite honestly this is my first post. I don't know my way around here much, so i just put it in general dis. Just wondering others thoughts on the ship. I remember when Indy was quite popular, but with all the new premiums or new lines coming out it the ship seems to have lost its ability to compete. 

I will move this to the right forum, thanks for your thoughts!!!

Sign in to follow this