Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Module sale = buy high tier ships now

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

64
[SFOR]
Beta Testers
388 posts
8,730 battles

So tier 9-=10 ships seem to get a 10% discount which means ur saving about 1-1.5 million credits on a ship. The module cost which is reduced by half is 3437500. So it seems it is really an optimum time to buy high tier ships.  I have tier 9 Japanese BB and DD to buy and Tier 9 Russian CA and tier 10 Hindi to buy, so prolly looking at getting 2-=3 such ships. ( Question is whether it is worth giving up 350k free xp to get YAM and save many credits but not get used to @ gameplay of 9-=10 Japanese BB )  Hindi may be a must buy with this deal

 

The total for 6 modules at half price is 3437500, so savings exceed 10% ship discount

Edited by verkhne
clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,333
[FML]
Members
3,318 posts
14,015 battles
8 minutes ago, verkhne said:

So tier 9-=10 ships seem to get a 10% discount which means ur saving about 1-1.5 million credits on a ship. The module cost which is reduced by half is 3437500. So it seems it is really an optimum time to buy high tier ships.  I have tier 9 Japanese BB and DD to buy and Tier 9 Russian CA and tier 10 Hindi to buy, so prolly looking at getting 2-=3 such ships. ( Question is whether it is worth giving up 350k free xp to get YAM and save many credits but not get used to @ gameplay of 9-=10 Japanese BB )  Hindi may be a must buy with this deal

Sadly I bought a bunch of tier 10 ships about three weeks ago, so missed out on the sales. 

I don’t think I’ll finish my amagi grind before the sale ends either, but I do plan to free xp past the Izumo. Played it a bit on the test server; we didn’t get along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,243 posts
4,969 battles

I have about 2 million experience to convert. Wish I had a couple hundred in disposable income to do it.

(Now taking donations)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
335 posts
3,717 battles

I lucked out and bought my Republique the day before this and decided to wait to buy the modules until the next day, and earn the needed credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,674
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,711 posts
22,019 battles

Luckily I have all the ARP ships so loaded them up with half price modules and since I played one clan battle, got to demount them all for free. Filled my inventory up nicely! The only reason I keep the ARP content is to use them as shopping carts for stuff like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
616
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,769 posts
39,585 battles

Only IJN lines are showing the 10% discount for tier 9 and 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64
[SFOR]
Beta Testers
388 posts
8,730 battles
2 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Luckily I have all the ARP ships so loaded them up with half price modules and since I played one clan battle, got to demount them all for free. Filled my inventory up nicely! The only reason I keep the ARP content is to use them as shopping carts for stuff like this. 

Brilliant and well played

 

30 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

Only IJN lines are showing the 10% discount for tier 9 and 10.

but the module savings still make the ships cheaper than other lines hypothetical sales ( at this 10% level for tier 9-10)  Module costs are so huge and are one of the drivers (*besides general crappiness) of skipping tier 9 ships!

 

As an aside, If you have an "empty" Baltimore that you stripped recently (allowed free demounts for clan warfare) I think this might be a good time to buy it back a tier 6 slot, when it goes down to tier 8 I think it would put the slot 6 module in inventory??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
397
[A-D-F]
Members
1,083 posts
8,751 battles
4 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Luckily I have all the ARP ships so loaded them up with half price modules and since I played one clan battle, got to demount them all for free. Filled my inventory up nicely! The only reason I keep the ARP content is to use them as shopping carts for stuff like this. 

Crafty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×