Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Module sale = buy high tier ships now

9 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
317 posts
6,728 battles

So tier 9-=10 ships seem to get a 10% discount which means ur saving about 1-1.5 million credits on a ship. The module cost which is reduced by half is 3437500. So it seems it is really an optimum time to buy high tier ships.  I have tier 9 Japanese BB and DD to buy and Tier 9 Russian CA and tier 10 Hindi to buy, so prolly looking at getting 2-=3 such ships. ( Question is whether it is worth giving up 350k free xp to get YAM and save many credits but not get used to @ gameplay of 9-=10 Japanese BB )  Hindi may be a must buy with this deal

The total for 6 modules at half price is 3437500, so savings exceed 10% ship discount

Edited by verkhne
clarity

[FML]
Members
2,481 posts
11,931 battles
8 minutes ago, verkhne said:

So tier 9-=10 ships seem to get a 10% discount which means ur saving about 1-1.5 million credits on a ship. The module cost which is reduced by half is 3437500. So it seems it is really an optimum time to buy high tier ships.  I have tier 9 Japanese BB and DD to buy and Tier 9 Russian CA and tier 10 Hindi to buy, so prolly looking at getting 2-=3 such ships. ( Question is whether it is worth giving up 350k free xp to get YAM and save many credits but not get used to @ gameplay of 9-=10 Japanese BB )  Hindi may be a must buy with this deal

Sadly I bought a bunch of tier 10 ships about three weeks ago, so missed out on the sales. 

I don’t think I’ll finish my amagi grind before the sale ends either, but I do plan to free xp past the Izumo. Played it a bit on the test server; we didn’t get along. 

[DES23]
Alpha Tester
1,203 posts
4,951 battles

I have about 2 million experience to convert. Wish I had a couple hundred in disposable income to do it.

(Now taking donations)

[NOBUL]
Members
335 posts
3,661 battles

I lucked out and bought my Republique the day before this and decided to wait to buy the modules until the next day, and earn the needed credits.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,196 battles

Luckily I have all the ARP ships so loaded them up with half price modules and since I played one clan battle, got to demount them all for free. Filled my inventory up nicely! The only reason I keep the ARP content is to use them as shopping carts for stuff like this. 

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,552 posts
32,125 battles

Only IJN lines are showing the 10% discount for tier 9 and 10.

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
317 posts
6,728 battles
2 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Luckily I have all the ARP ships so loaded them up with half price modules and since I played one clan battle, got to demount them all for free. Filled my inventory up nicely! The only reason I keep the ARP content is to use them as shopping carts for stuff like this. 

Brilliant and well played

30 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

Only IJN lines are showing the 10% discount for tier 9 and 10.

but the module savings still make the ships cheaper than other lines hypothetical sales ( at this 10% level for tier 9-10)  Module costs are so huge and are one of the drivers (*besides general crappiness) of skipping tier 9 ships!

As an aside, If you have an "empty" Baltimore that you stripped recently (allowed free demounts for clan warfare) I think this might be a good time to buy it back a tier 6 slot, when it goes down to tier 8 I think it would put the slot 6 module in inventory??

[WOLF9]
Members
797 posts
5,861 battles
4 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Crafty. 

Sign in to follow this