Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Steam bundles...

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,381 posts
7,093 battles

The bundles pay out to the regular account or the Steam account?  Last I heard/know that Steam is a separate account - still correct?

[PNP]
Members
397 posts
3,227 battles

Although the bundles says Steam, you will still be creditied to the non-Steam account if you are signed in for it. But I do believe Steam accounts are separate.

[SUCIT]
Members
1,019 posts
4,307 battles
6 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

The bundles pay out to the regular account or the Steam account?  Last I heard/know that Steam is a separate account - still correct?

If you sign in on the website, you can purchase the bundles right off the premium store for whatever account you're signed in under.

Members
4,381 posts
7,093 battles

I had checked the premium shop 3 times before posting this and only just now did any Steam deals load up.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,498 posts
4,402 battles

Funny how the bundles are named "Steam bundles," but you can't get them through Steam. Rather you need to go to the official WG's WoWs website, log in with your account, and then purchase them from the WoWs website's Premium Store. Steam literally has nothing to do with these bundles. LOL.

I initially charged some money into my Steam Wallet for the bundles, but it turned out that was rather pointless. In the end, I ended up just buying them from WoWs website using Paypal, lel.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts
Just now, S7CentNickel said:

Does anyone know if you get doubloons if you already have the ships in port?

Been discussed to death...and yes, you get full doubloon value...so it's a serious discount.

Members
4,381 posts
7,093 battles
37 minutes ago, S7CentNickel said:

Does anyone know if you get doubloons if you already have the ships in port?

Make sure the current ship is not discounted on the tech tree - you will get its current value...

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Members
91 posts
4,421 battles

Is not Steam account exclusive. I bought the THREE $9.99 Steam Bundles because I had all 3 ships and got over 15k doubloons which I then used to buy 50% off Fletcher permacamo, New Orleans permacamo, and Farragut permacamo. Insane value. 

Edited by SteelReign

Sign in to follow this