Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Buying duplicate Japanese premium ships

8 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
317 posts
6,728 battles

So what happens if I purchase a Yubari (at 50% off) and already have a Yubari? Will I get doubloons back?. Will they be at full price (2250) or discounted price? Has anybody done this yet as a doubloon generator? ( I don't have Izi, spee texas or the other one .....yet!)

[WOLF7]
Members
11,420 posts
1 minute ago, verkhne said:

So what happens if I purchase a Yubari (at 50% off) and already have a Yubari? Will I get doubloons back?. Will they be at full price (2250) or discounted price? Has anybody done this yet as a doubloon generator? ( I don't have Izi, spee texas or the other one .....yet!)

The other steam packs are all paying the dubloon value, however no idea on the IJN one.

If you have the Anshan, Texas and Graf, you get a ton of Dubloons for $30.

Edited by awiggin

[-WTP-]
Members
792 posts
3,677 battles
13 minutes ago, awiggin said:

The other steam packs are all paying the dubloon value, however no idea on the IJN one.

This. I have all ships and I purchased all bundles. I got 18k doubloons.

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
317 posts
6,728 battles

So the Steam bundle ships return full doubloon value, therefore it is likely Atago, Yubari and Kii would as well....but

Just purchased Yubari as a double only received half Doubloon value 1125 and the Port slot...so not actually a good purchase at this time (with discounts)

[HINON]
Members
10,707 posts
23 minutes ago, verkhne said:

So the Steam bundle ships return full doubloon value, therefore it is likely Atago, Yubari and Kii would as well....but

Just purchased Yubari as a double only received half Doubloon value 1125 and the Port slot...so not actually a good purchase at this time (with discounts)

Might be worth opening a support ticket.

[WOLF6]
Members
320 posts
2,609 battles
1 hour ago, verkhne said:

So what happens if I purchase a Yubari (at 50% off) and already have a Yubari? 

8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Might be worth opening a support ticket.

Nope.  Working as intended. 

Yubari is currently discounted for 50% off in the tech tree. When you re-buy a ship in the premium shop, you get its current value in doubloons. 

Anytime you are re-buying ships for doubloons, you need to make sure it isn't discounted in the tech tree. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
4 hours ago, awiggin said:

Ishi is 2250 doubloons.  Also, I got 2 dozen elite pennants from the 2 containers.  $5 purchase.

Sign in to follow this