Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Alabama in Ranked?

9 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,495 posts
14,611 battles

So far, I"ve just run Biz.  Every time I think about Alabama...this song pops into my head.

• Funny 1

[PRU]
Members
116 posts
4,404 battles

I started in 'Bama bfore moving to Richelieu (which I'm fascinated with and doing well in, albeit down with the proles :)) Alabama excels at nothing, but it's good at most things. That and 50% torp mitigation. Hard to argue against survivability in Ranked.

[WOLF6]
Members
654 posts
6,057 battles
11 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

So far, I"ve just run Biz.  Every time I think about Alabama...this song pops into my head.

I'm running Tirpitz with the dispersion module instead of manual secondaries , thinking about the North Carolina though .

Members
578 posts
4,956 battles

My experience in it last season was positive. With all of the Tirpitz’s running around, it had a very defined role of medium range punisher.  This would often decide the winner of a Tirp on Tirp brawl. And, it has the best torp beats in the tier.  Also, it has superior range which allows you to delete those broadside CA/CL’s who have no idea they are in any danger at the start of a match.

Folks complain about it’s accuracy. But, if you are accustomed to the Bis as I was, then you’ll have no issues. Those heavy AP shells hit hard when they connect.

Edited by Uber_Ghost

[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,249 battles
20 minutes ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

*Amagi quietly deletes 1/3 of your hp frpm 18km*

If you show broadside, sure - which happens to be an issue for Amagi, too.

[SIDE]
Members
2,066 posts
32 minutes ago, Uber_Ghost said:

My experience in it last season was positive. With all of the Tirpitz’s running around, it had a very defined role of medium range punisher.  This would often decide the winner of a Tirp on Tirp brawl. And, it has the best torp beats in the tier.  Also, it has superior range which allows you to delete those broadside CA/CL’s who have no idea they are in any danger at the start of a match.

Folks complain about it’s accuracy. But, if you are accustomed to the Bis as I was, then you’ll have no issues. Those heavy AP shells hit hard when they connect.

My experience was similar. Keep germans out of sec range and profit. Only downside are her own secs are bad and the rear turret throws shells like a blind discus slinger.

Sign in to follow this