Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Batmantis_

USN DD Capt Skills

5 comments in this topic

[1IF]
Members
100 posts
3,325 battles

I have a 13 point captain on the Mahan right now, who will be going up the line and could use some advice on the last 6 points.  Currently equipped skills are PT, LS, BFT, SE & CE.  It doesn't look like any of the other T4 skills are useful, so, I'm looking at maybe HA, TRE & PM for the last 6 points.  Other options could be SI, but I rarely end up using 3 smokes or DE, but I don't see that helping the painfully pathetic fire chance on those guns.  Please and thank you!

Members
1,020 posts
5,558 battles

Get Adrenaline Rush. It's incredibly valuable on basically any ship. Then if you know how to use it RDF is also very strong on American DDs. If you don't want that Torpedo Reload and PM are pretty good options for the last four points. 

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles

If your carrying the guy to Fletcher I’d swap BFT for TRE. Personally I take PM over PT on most DDs since I’m usually focused as soon as I’m spottered. I would definitely get AR after your first 10 or 13 points. You then want to decide if you want to make the ship a DD hunter (RDF), team support (SI), or increase DPM (BFT). If you have a spare point I’d recommend putting it in PM or PT, whichever one you didn’t take first. 

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,852 posts
4,153 battles

Trade BFT for SI

First 3 on DE 

1 on PM 

2 on TA (gearing)

Sign in to follow this