Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belyy_Klyk

What After Rank 10?

3 comments in this topic

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

Well this morning I reached rank 10. Unfortunately I have a relatively new Baltimore and just unlocked the Iowa so I guess I am pretty much done with the season. I don't really have much time to play for the rest of the month so I guess I am ranked out as much as I can. They said a very minimal number of players would get to rank 10 without a tier 10 and I guess I am part of that small percentage. Just thought I would post about my slight disappointment (I will make it to tier 10 sometime in the next few months).

Good luck to everyone continuing past rank 10 and remember not to get too frustrated with teammates. 

Members
1,866 posts

You will need those tier 10s for the next season of clan battles. I know you get rentals, but it's not as good. Forget ranked for now, and focus on getting Des Moines and Montana.

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
28 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

You will need those tier 10s for the next season of clan battles. I know you get rentals, but it's not as good. Forget ranked for now, and focus on getting Des Moines and Montana.

Honestly haven’t even been in a clan battle yet. In a clan because someone I played a few matches with invited me but they aren’t active. Stayed in it for the bonuses. But yeah I’m working on them, just a somewhat slow grind.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

Sign in to follow this