You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

is it the weather?

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,550 posts
7,339 battles

Yes, WOWS is an MMO and like other MMO's you have irate players who take their anger out on whoever they are teamed with. You can let it get under your skin or ignore them. However it seems this weekend I have experienced a higher percentage of players suffering from this affliction. Is it this weekend or have I just been unlucky this weekend?

[PVE]
Members
1,698 posts
7,350 battles

Neither, its not because of the weekend or you being unlucky, its just you! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
411 posts

It's the start of Ranked Season. Too much emotion and unneeded stress to those trying to progress. Probably spilling into Randoms as they try to find their groove or take a break.

[TDRB]
Members
2,550 posts
7,339 battles

Neither, its not because of the weekend or you being unlucky, its just you!

Now my feeling are really hurt:Smile_teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
7,113 posts
3,722 battles

Ranked.

You take people with no interest in winning, and let them use Ranked like it's Random battles and kill the fun for everyone with more the a synapse between 2 brain cells trying to win and you get salt.

But they get away with it because it would be unfair if we didn't let paste eaters into a competitive environment they have no actual intention of playing properly in, because we'd ruin their ability to wear a shiny participation badge.

This is done because it would be "unfair" to those people. It's a huge cop out by far too many companies, because telling people to play properly in a competitive mode or cry in the corner is just too much for companies to deal with. This gives rise to salt and toxicity.

Now lets wait while someone responds to this and proves me right.

• Funny 1