WishFull_Sinking

I have to manually reselect my premium consumables after every game

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
6,514 battles

Since the patch, I now have to manually re-select the premium consumables after every game. The auto-resupply is on(the money one), and the box for Doubloons is unchecked.Auto-resupply is really not working. Anyone else have the same problem?

I tried logging out,restarting the game etc.

[RKLES]
Members
8,930 posts
10,828 battles
8 minutes ago, WishFull_Sinking said:

Since the patch, I now have to manually re-select the premium consumables after every game. The auto-resupply is on(the money one), and the box for Doubloons is unchecked.Auto-resupply is really not working. Anyone else have the same problem?

I tried logging out,restarting the game etc.

Yeah it’s happening to me off and on, thankfully most of the time it’s behaving, but still having to keep an eye on things though. Gotten 3 BBs deep fried since update over this, but that is out of about 50 BB battles since update so not too bad.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,416 posts
10,935 battles

I don't use premium consumables in random/co-op and only use them in Clan Wars and Ranked and I haven't played Ranked this season. Maybe I should and see if I don't wander off, made it to 21 last season, after only a few matches.

[SALVO]
Members
20,182 posts
20,016 battles

I'm not sure about having to reset them after every  battle.  I was thinking that the new update somehow reset everything to not being auto repurchased.

[FACT]
[FACT]
Members
24 posts
18,367 battles

I had a similar problem. Mine were somehow set to not resupply by someone other than me. I also had many of my ships randomly missing premium consumables that I know were already resupplied. I have a ton of silver so that could not have been an issue. Going through 121 ships and resetting and resupplying them wasn't that much fun. I think it cost me about 2 million in silver. Many premium consumables were missing from ships I haven't even used for a while. I'm not sure if they get taken from ships in harbor to resupply others but I don't think so. That's the part that puzzles me. Good luck all. Have fun.

• Boring 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,160 posts
9,470 battles

I have been doing this all night.