Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

LULZ in the Premium Shop

8 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,757 battles

I bought the Graf Spee bundle for what comes out in local currency to be $12 plus change. I got a ship, a six-point captain, some doubloons and a port slot.

Also for sale in the Premium Shop is the Graf Spee, alone, with a port slot and... nothing else. For just short of $30.00 local.

(No, I am not confusing it with the High School Fleet version. That's also for sale, for $31.49 local.)

Somehow I don't think the more expensive (and substantially less value-laden) bundle is going to sell all that well! :Smile_teethhappy:

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,907 posts
10,906 battles
29 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I bought the Graf Spee bundle for what comes out in local currency to be $12 plus change. I got a ship, a six-point captain, some doubloons and a port slot.

Also for sale in the Premium Shop is the Graf Spee, alone, with a port slot and... nothing else. For just short of $30.00 local.

(No, I am not confusing it with the High School Fleet version. That's also for sale, for $31.49 local.)

Somehow I don't think the more expensive (and substantially less value-laden) bundle is going to sell all that well! :Smile_teethhappy:

Without the deals, the HSF version is the better value. Also, the HSF version will gain more free XP with it's 100% bonus even if it's dressed up like a regular Graf Spee.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,807 posts
21,057 battles

Two different ships. The sale version is the original ship from the 2016 New Years campaign. The one in the shop is the Haifuri collaboration version that comes with 2 camo and a special captain with pne voice from High School Fleet.

[FML]
Members
2,480 posts
11,921 battles
5 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Two different ships. The sale version is the original ship from the 2016 New Years campaign. The one in the shop is the Haifuri collaboration version that comes with 2 camo and a special captain with pne voice from High School Fleet.

Tbh, sounds like the 2016 New Years' version is better (if only it wasnt for the free XP modifier...)

[LANCE]
Members
493 posts
4,141 battles

Exactly the same ship performance wise and stats wise but the HSF one has extra bonuses (credits/xp etc) and the annoying voiced Capt (if you like that sort of thing have at it!) but will still train your regular German Captains.

Got both and they play exactly the same

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,757 battles
30 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Without the deals, the HSF version is the better value. Also, the HSF version will gain more free XP with it's 100% bonus even if it's dressed up like a regular Graf Spee.

Oh yeah, if not for the deal I would have bought the HSF ship in a heartbeat. I may yet do so if she goes on sale for some ridiculous price in the future. But this way I spend a whole lot less and still accomplish my aim of having an operations and competitions-compatible premium ship that can take the 10 point German captain I won in ops. (And that in turn means I can throw the Karlsruhe out of port and get the Emerald back.)

Is it true that the HSF version is compatible with Isoroku the cat?

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,907 posts
10,906 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Is it true that the HSF version is compatible with Isoroku the cat?

At least in my case, I can't put Isoroku the cat in my HSF Graf Spee, I don't know if that's a bug or not. My other HSF captains (from the HSF Harekaze, HSF Graf Spee and the one I picked up for my Musashi) all can swap around freely.

Edited by SgtBeltfed

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,757 battles
On 4/28/2018 at 11:35 AM, SgtBeltfed said:

At least in my case, I can't put Isoroku the cat in my HSF Graf Spee, I don't know if that's a bug or not. My other HSF captains (from the HSF Harekaze, HSF Graf Spee and the one I picked up for my Musashi) all can swap around freely.

I went back and read Mouse's updated Graf Spee/HSF Graf Spee review. Apparently there's a bug there which she states she's asking the developers to fix.

Sign in to follow this