Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Murcc

last damage bug

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

577
[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,346 posts
10,008 battles

I have posted a topic in support:  

 

Has anyone experienced this?  I noticed it for a while but always figured it was just me not actually finishing off the target.  The ram made it very obvious.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,249
[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,716 posts
13,921 battles

It could be someone else was shooting at it and they got the last damage tick, have a look at your details on damage of the ship, it will show you who got the kill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,785
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,180 posts
13,358 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

It could be someone else was shooting at it and they got the last damage tick, have a look at your details on damage of the ship, it will show you who got the kill

Yeah, ramming damage is not instantaneous although it happens over a very short period of time. Was that DD burning or flooding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,763
[GWG]
Members
6,579 posts

I've had occasions where we 'touched' but no ramming damage happened to me or the enemy.  I think it has to be a certain speed.

Ramming has become either broken or complicated by variables we are not aware of.  It most certainly isn't simple math anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,785
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,180 posts
13,358 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I've had occasions where we 'touched' but no ramming damage happened to me or the enemy.  I think it has to be a certain speed.

Ramming has become either broken or complicated by variables we are not aware of.  It most certainly isn't simple math anymore.

I think some ramming testing in the Training room is in order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,763
[GWG]
Members
6,579 posts

I posted this a while back.   Then @LittleWhiteMouse did a study and found some silliness involved -- like operators low in tha alphabet scale, like AVR_Project and Brushwolf seem to be favored...   I'll try to find that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,154
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,328 posts
9,284 battles
4 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

I posted this a while back.   Then @LittleWhiteMouse did a study and found some silliness involved -- like operators low in tha alphabet scale, like AVR_Project and Brushwolf seem to be favored...   I'll try to find that.

 

Wargaming still hasn't given me a solid answer about that one.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,763
[GWG]
Members
6,579 posts
3 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Wargaming still hasn't given me a solid answer about that one.

Thank You  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×