You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Murcc

last damage bug

8 comments in this topic

[CAST]
Members
1,566 posts
8,011 battles

I have posted a topic in support:  

Has anyone experienced this?  I noticed it for a while but always figured it was just me not actually finishing off the target.  The ram made it very obvious.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,592 posts
12,334 battles

It could be someone else was shooting at it and they got the last damage tick, have a look at your details on damage of the ship, it will show you who got the kill

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

It could be someone else was shooting at it and they got the last damage tick, have a look at your details on damage of the ship, it will show you who got the kill

Yeah, ramming damage is not instantaneous although it happens over a very short period of time. Was that DD burning or flooding?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,006 posts

I've had occasions where we 'touched' but no ramming damage happened to me or the enemy.  I think it has to be a certain speed.

Ramming has become either broken or complicated by variables we are not aware of.  It most certainly isn't simple math anymore.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I've had occasions where we 'touched' but no ramming damage happened to me or the enemy.  I think it has to be a certain speed.

Ramming has become either broken or complicated by variables we are not aware of.  It most certainly isn't simple math anymore.

I think some ramming testing in the Training room is in order.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,006 posts

I posted this a while back.   Then @LittleWhiteMouse did a study and found some silliness involved -- like operators low in tha alphabet scale, like AVR_Project and Brushwolf seem to be favored...   I'll try to find that.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,944 posts
8,385 battles
4 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

I posted this a while back.   Then @LittleWhiteMouse did a study and found some silliness involved -- like operators low in tha alphabet scale, like AVR_Project and Brushwolf seem to be favored...   I'll try to find that.

Wargaming still hasn't given me a solid answer about that one.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,006 posts
3 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Wargaming still hasn't given me a solid answer about that one.

Thank You  :-)