You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

In a Rank in Which BBs Ignore Broadsiding Cruisers - Guess the Rank

7 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
7,559 battles

Kicked off a new ranked season with a CV cancer game. Kicker, CV on the allied side is a 30% win rater. "Ohwellllll". Immediately followed by 4 BBs ignoring broad siding cruisers at 12 kms, FOR THE ENTIRE 15 MIN OF THE GAME. 13/10 matches...

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Alpha Tester
7,113 posts
3,722 battles

I love CVs. Instead of getting targetted by all 4 BBs as soon as I'm spotted they're too busy getting wiped of the map by the CV who avoids me like the plague. Then I drink their sweet sweet tears.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,260 posts
5,404 battles
4 hours ago, NeutralState said:

Kicked off a new ranked season with a CV cancer game. Kicker, CV on the allied side is a 30% win rater. "Ohwellllll". Immediately followed by 4 BBs ignoring broad siding cruisers at 12 kms, FOR THE ENTIRE 15 MIN OF THE GAME. 13/10 matches...

Everyone has a hobby... Be good at it I say!

[RUST]
Beta Testers
514 posts
4,682 battles

I'm sure those BBs had more important things to do, like shooting HE at something across the map. and missing

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
3,697 posts
7 hours ago, NeutralState said:

Heck- I WISH that'd been the case- on the other team, lol.    I was playing New Orleans and Eugen- so of course it was 80% BB's...   None of them ignored me:Smile_sad:

I did get to use my radar to expose a smoke camping Edinburgh that was annoying my team.  He didn't live long after that, lol.

Lots of counter-productive camping though.   And a Lexington who loaded very late, did bugger-all- then screamed at, insulted, and cussed at the team in chat for the duration.   First time ever that I was sorely tempted to spot him for the red team...  Instead, he got reported for chat abuse and blacklisted.   Nobody deserves to be stuck with a jackwagon like that on their team.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
7,559 battles
3 hours ago, DedPan said:

I'm sure those BBs had more important things to do, like shooting HE at something across the map. and missing

That was exactly what they did.