You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NAfishyCaptain

Premium ships

8 comments in this topic

[KWC]
Members
71 posts
1,495 battles

Since the Asashio has come out, I was wondering some opinions, and as a new YT person, I thought I would want to do a small survey, and also by the way, I have trouble deciding to buy the loyang or tirpitz. Atago is kinda meh or I could save my doubloons. What do you think? 

[SIDE]
Members
791 posts
4,100 battles

Hey @NAfishyCaptain

I can only recommend that if you're having any type of trouble of picking premiums to do two things.
One is to go to the Warships Wiki http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships
Two is to check out all of @LittleWhiteMouse's reviews, While it's a collaboration of a few opinions, please know that they are very respected and most of their points are spot on. (Some may be different, but that's where play style comes into play!)

Any ways, MY two cents, I would honestly avoid the tier 8 premiums. Currently the sale that has a few premiums for only 5 or 10$ is quite simply the BEST deal that they have ever done. 

Honestly go pick yourself up the Ashan (One of my favorite Tier 6 DDS) / Graf Zep / Texas deal and you would have still saved more money than spending it on a tirpitz or the other tier 8 premiums.

If you want to go tier 8 premium, Avoid that tirpitz as of now, or that new DD is gonna make you a sad panda. Loyang or Atago are great premiums. Just decide if you want a Cruiser or DD, Both are really good!

I hope this helps.

- Merlox

Edited by Merlox

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
1 hour ago, NAfishyCaptain said:

Since the Asashio has come out, I was wondering some opinions, and as a new YT person, I thought I would want to do a small survey, and also by the way, I have trouble deciding to buy the loyang or tirpitz. Atago is kinda meh or I could save my doubloons. What do you think? 

Atago, Loyang, amd Tirpitz are all great ships. You cant go wrong with any of them. Perhaps I'd stay away for Tirpitz since you already have the Bismarck in the tech tree - which is pretty much the same ship.

• Cool 1

Members
199 posts
3,808 battles

I can't believe the 3 ships that are on sale... one of them is 5 bucks... the other two are 10 bucks. And one of the 10 dollar ones even comes with 1500 doubloons.  You can't beat that with a stick, That's like getting a tier 6 Anshan prem. for FREE. 

Edited by JackG79

[-AVA-]
Members
189 posts
9,528 battles
2 hours ago, NAfishyCaptain said:

If I were to assume you are a relatively new person to the game, I would highly recommend you NOT buy any premium ship that you have not at least advanced to in tier level or at least one or two away. Of better value is having a premium account which will help speed up your progress and give you the time playing the game to see if you really want to spend a good chunk of change on a single ship you may not like or do well in. Do what you want with your money but that's my opinion.

[KWC]
Members
71 posts
1,495 battles
16 hours ago, Ulthwey said:

Atago, Loyang, amd Tirpitz are all great ships. You cant go wrong with any of them. Perhaps I'd stay away for Tirpitz since you already have the Bismarck in the tech tree - which is pretty much the same ship.

I just started the German Tech tree

15 hours ago, syd_ said:

If I were to assume you are a relatively new person to the game, I would highly recommend you NOT buy any premium ship that you have not at least advanced to in tier level or at least one or two away. Of better value is having a premium account which will help speed up your progress and give you the time playing the game to see if you really want to spend a good chunk of change on a single ship you may not like or do well in. Do what you want with your money but that's my opinion.

I'm not new

BTW I need a good ship for ranked, I already have New Orleans, Alabama and Enterprise, I was thinking a DD but Loyang and Tirpitz are the only choices (I watch Yuro and I think the Tirpitz is an oversized dd)