Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
n00bot

Ranked Stars Buggy

4 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
Members
933 posts
8,232 battles

I played a losing Ranked battle and was at the top of my team, yet it still took a star away.  At first, I thought I may be mistaken because the star was dropping from a previous unfinished battle, but no.  The previous battle removed a star and the battle where I was top removed another star.  Then in my next game, I won, again top of the team, but didn't get any star.  I made sure to wait a while before starting that game so there was no "interference" from a previous match.  But I started the game at rank 13, zero stars, then won, and now I'm still at Rank 13, with no stars, which should never be possible even if another game had been running (which is wasn't)

Another member in my clan has also noticed this problem, losing a star even when you're top.  It seems strange since ranked has been around many seasons, but no-one can say this game isn't buggy af.

Attached are my only two games at Rank 13.  Since I was top during the loss, and since the other game was a win, I should be Rank 13 with two stars.  But I am currently only Rank 13 with zero stars.

shot-18.04.27_21.27.27-0994.jpg

shot-18.04.27_21.27.45-0305.jpg

shot-18.04.27_21.30.32-0190.jpg

Edited by n00bot

[PLPT]
Members
933 posts
8,232 battles

Are you implying that stars are issued by the client not the server?  That sounds like lunacy, IMHO.

[PLPT]
Members
933 posts
8,232 battles

Update for anyone else who's experienced this:

A client restart restored one star but not two.  Still appears buggy to me.  Still interacting with the support desk.

Sign in to follow this