You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Silvin

Ishizushi bundle

12 comments in this topic

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
188 posts
9,455 battles

The Ishizushi bundle looks like a really good deal. However, I already have the Ishizushi. Do I get the doubloons equivalent for the ship or do I get the silver equivalent?

Thanks!

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,659 battles

You will get the Doubloons equivalent for the ship.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,613 posts
1 minute ago, Silvin said:

The Ishizushi bundle looks like a really good deal. However, I already have the Ishizushi. Do I get the doubloons equivalent for the ship or do I get the silver equivalent?

Thanks!

You get the doubloons, a commander, and a port slot. 

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
4 minutes ago, Silvin said:

Thanks!

You're paying cash, so you get the doubloons.  Free ships, otoh, you get credits.  That seems to be the way it works.

[O_O]
Members
5,017 posts
11,282 battles

Yes, it is a fantastic deal.  So too are the Texas, Anshan, and Graf Spee bundles for $9.99 each.  I bought all four (already have all four of those ships).  I ended up with 18,050 doubloons and a bunch of additional goodies.  Quite the steal!  Buy all four if you can spare the $35!

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
2,744 battles
14 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Yes, it is a fantastic deal.  So to are the Texas, Anshan, and Graf Spee bundles for $9.99 each.  I bought all four (already have all four of those ships).  I ended up with 18,050 doubloons and a bunch of additional goodies.  Quite the steal!  Buy all four if you can spare the $35!

Agreed! 18050 Doubloons alone  is $93 CAD. I got all 4 of the ship deals and because I already had the ships I got extra commanders with 6 points each, flags, port slots, etc. Heck of a deal for $40 CAD!

[DES23]
Alpha Tester
1,203 posts
4,951 battles

Please pray tell, what are these bundles you speak of and where might I find them?

[NMKJT]
Members
3,613 posts
1 minute ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Please pray tell, what are these bundles you speak of and where might I find them?

In the premium shop under specials there is a starter bundle and three Steam bundles. Ishi, Anshan, Texas, and Tirpitz with various things. I had them all so I got doubloons. Good deal

[HINON]
Members
10,703 posts
3 minutes ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Login to the premium shop and they should appear.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts

Only on the web premium store, not the in-game one.

Nice bonus with Ishi: 2 Yamamoto containers.  Got 12 Hydra and 12 Dragon in them.

Edited by mavfin87