Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Khab slots 4 and 5

7 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,708 posts
9,439 battles

I'm debating between SGM2 + TASM or Propulsion w/ SGM3.

[SALVO]
Members
20,040 posts
19,932 battles

I used Steering mods 2 and 3.  They stack, and when using both, the Khab is fairly nimble.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,708 posts
9,439 battles
6 hours ago, Crucis said:

I used Steering mods 2 and 3.  They stack, and when using both, the Khab is fairly nimble.

Does it have to be that nimble to be most effective?

[SALVO]
Members
20,040 posts
19,932 battles
45 minutes ago, Reymu said:

For me, it does, but others may disagree.  I find that any attempts at concealment in the Khab are a wasted effort because there are other skills more important than CE that you can spend the 4 points on, and the same for the Concealment upgrade module.  Others disagree, but the problem is that if you don't go hardcore on Steering, you end up with a DD that handles like a whale.  For me, it's that nimbleness combined with her speed that makes the Khab so difficult to hit at long range.

Suggestion:  There's that free skill respec and free upgrade module dismount event going on right now.  You can test this stuff out for yourself, and see what works for you.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,708 posts
9,439 battles
36 minutes ago, Crucis said:

For me, it does, but others may disagree.  I find that any attempts at concealment in the Khab are a wasted effort because there are other skills more important than CE that you can spend the 4 points on, and the same for the Concealment upgrade module.  Others disagree, but the problem is that if you don't go hardcore on Steering, you end up with a DD that handles like a whale.  For me, it's that nimbleness combined with her speed that makes the Khab so difficult to hit at long range.

Suggestion:  There's that free skill respec and free upgrade module dismount event going on right now.  You can test this stuff out for yourself, and see what works for you.

Not to mention propulsion mod would mean having to time throttle against incoming volleys, and at high tiers it's trickier since faster MB velocity.

Remember going full nimbleness in Tashkent. I'll play Khab same way later, see if that works out well.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
384 posts
10,048 battles

propulsion mod only really helpful if you plan on sitting still since it mainly affects the first  6kts

Edited by Muki41

[STAR]
Members
3,303 posts
8,120 battles
14 hours ago, Reymu said:

IMO, yes. Since you do a lot of "speed tank", you run and shoot a lot, double rudder is good to avoid the return fire.

Since you should be firing your guns all the time, and your concealment os garbage (for a DD) concealment module doesnt help that much. 

Sign in to follow this