Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HazeGrayUnderway

Screwed up MM at 5:30PM, pacific time?

5 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Supertester
3,131 posts
7,010 battles

One of the CV's sat in queue for 5+ minutes.  As with everything game related, blame the CV's for your miserable experience.

Members
2,883 posts
4,322 battles
3 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

jKz8lcS.jpg

Really?

WG knows your Lyon is AA speced and so put you up against a t9 cv with tanky planes and no AA allies

[WOLF3]
Members
19,138 posts
17,505 battles
25 minutes ago, StoneRhino said:

WG knows your Lyon is AA speced and so put you up against a t9 cv with tanky planes and no AA allies

Haha, I took my Lyon captain to go to Alsace!

ASM1, BFT+AFT and that's it for AA.  With AA like that I hardly shot any planes down :Smile_teethhappy: Our CV didn't fare well because the reds stayed grouped up and their Atlanta and Essex fighters kept them all but immune to air attacks.  Even their Asashio could screen and cap in peace because of the AA and fighter presence.  I could not push into and crush the Cruisers because Asashio DWTs and air attacks were a considerable threat.

I'll get the AA Build back but it's going to need a lot of work.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
2,883 posts
4,322 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Haha, I took my Lyon captain to go to Alsace!

ASM1, BFT+AFT and that's it for AA.  With AA like that I hardly shot any planes down :Smile_teethhappy: Our CV didn't fare well because the reds stayed grouped up and their Atlanta and Essex fighters kept them all but immune to air attacks.  Even their Asashio could screen and cap in peace because of the AA and fighter presence.  I could not push into and crush the Cruisers because Asashio DWTs and air attacks were a considerable threat.

I'll get the AA Build back but it's going to need a lot of work.

You know WG is not up to date with what players are doing

Sign in to follow this