Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

The $5 bundle was more than worth it

28 comments in this topic

Members
1,201 posts
3,156 battles

This bundle is a steal. The reason I bought it was for the Yamamoto containers (which let me unlock the collection without finishing the campaign), but the Izhicuchi is hilarious fun and the camos are nice. I highly recommend you pick this up, it's only $5. 

[SALVO]
Members
19,927 posts
19,892 battles

The Ishizuchi is one non-RN BB where it doesn't hurt to make fairly liberal use of HE.  Heck, it might arguably be a better trainer for IJN cruiser captains than IJN BB captains.  Regardless, yeah, it can be quite fun, because it had very good speed for her tier.

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
2,301 posts
7,537 battles

The Ishi was the first premium i ever bought and while she is just a port queen nowadays, being able to collect yamamoto crates is a worthwhile bonus.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,334 posts

I'm highly conflicted now...:Smile_sad:

I never buy perm camos, and don't really need any.

But I could get the Alsace and get the perm camo for like 80% off. 5k+ dubloons for the Anshan pack at $10 is hard to pass up.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,793 posts
4,982 battles
13 minutes ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

The Ishi was the first premium i ever bought and while she is just a port queen nowadays, being able to collect yamamoto crates is a worthwhile bonus.

So your $5 will get you the port slot, the 6 skill captain, the aforementioned Yamamoto crates, doubloon value of the ship plus another 500 to boot.  I'd say that's a good deal.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
2,301 posts
7,537 battles
1 minute ago, Fishrokk said:

So your $5 will get you the port slot, the 6 skill captain, the aforementioned Yamamoto crates, doubloon value of the ship plus another 500 to boot.  I'd say that's a good deal.

Completely agree.

[DPG]
Members
1,302 posts
5,686 battles

If they're all good til the 11th I may just pick up all three of those.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,334 posts
3 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

If they're all good til the 11th I may just pick up all three of those.

4th.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
5,001 posts
11,217 battles

Heck, I bought ALL of the "Steam" sale offers (Graf Spee, Texas, Anshan, Ishizuchi) and I already owned all of them.  For $35 I got exactly the amount of doubloons (18,050) to buy Perth, Lo Yang, and Leningrad from the tech tree.  Plus, 4 port slots, 4 6pt captains, a bunch of silver, some super signals, a few camos, etc.  These bundles are a great deal...take advantage of all of them, if you can.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,438 posts
4,559 battles

i just got about 14000 doubloons just for 25$. over 50% off. that not including the extra stuff i got

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,307 posts
20,152 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

The Ishizuchi is one non-RN BB where it doesn't hurt to make fairly liberal use of HE.  Heck, it might arguably be a better trainer for IJN cruiser captains than IJN BB captains.  Regardless, yeah, it can be quite fun, because it had very good speed for her tier.

The Itchy is a great ship, I really enjoy playing it because I enjoy cruiser play. Crucis is right, putting a IJN cruiser captain in her works just fine. I use my 19 point Myoko captain in her to farm an extra first win bonus. 

[SALVO]
Members
19,927 posts
19,892 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Heck, I bought ALL of the "Steam" sale offers (Graf Spee, Texas, Anshan, Ishizuchi) and I already owned all of them.  For $35 I got exactly the amount of doubloons (18,050) to buy Perth, Lo Yang, and Leningrad from the tech tree.  Plus, 4 port slots, 4 6pt captains, a bunch of silver, some super signals, a few camos, etc.  These bundles are a great deal...take advantage of all of them, if you can.

Desmo, how much was the Texas and Ishi worth in gold?  Curious minds and all that.  I won them both and am curious if they provide enough gold to make paying the money worth it for the gold.  Already did it with the Spee and Anshan.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,709 battles

$5 = port slot the camos and the Ishi got me 2500 doubloons

:Smile_coin:

[O_O]
Members
5,001 posts
11,217 battles
7 hours ago, Crucis said:

Desmo, how much was the Texas and Ishi worth in gold?  Curious minds and all that.  I won them both and am curious if they provide enough gold to make paying the money worth it for the gold.  Already did it with the Spee and Anshan.

Texas = 5,150 doubloons, plus 1.5M silver if you already have the 'Murica camo.

I logged out of the game and have slept since then, and I don't remember how much in doubloons I got for Ishizuchi, specifically.

IMO, buying all four is completely worth it.  Lots of doubloons for not a lot of cash.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,795 posts
20,980 battles

Said the same yesterday. I bought the Anshan and GS. I got 10300 gold, 2 port slots and 2 6 point captains.

[CAG]
Members
5 posts
4,687 battles

i bought the graff spee even tho i own it already. and it gave me nothing no credits and no doubloons. any ideas??

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

Hmm, am I missing something? I only saw the special for the Ishi, which I bought of course. I didn't see the other specials.

edit; never mind, just checked the premium shop and I see the steam sales there. how many dubs is that for the texas if you already have it, also, how much silver for the graf spee if you already have that? Sorry at work or I would check myself.

Edited by Kevs02Accord

[ARGSY]
5,795 posts
20,980 battles
25 minutes ago, 60asians said:

i bought the graff spee even tho i own it already. and it gave me nothing no credits and no doubloons. any ideas??

You have the regular Graf Spee or the HSF one? Both have a different id in the game so they are different ships for the client.

[ARGSY]
5,795 posts
20,980 battles
27 minutes ago, 60asians said:

Regular Graff spee

@Erebthoron

From some other posts in the forum: there seems to be a issue with the store at the moment. People buy stuff but don’t receive them ingame. 

[90THB]
Members
1,045 posts
9,542 battles

Where is this sale?  I looked in the prem shop and am not finding what you guys are talking about.

[DRACS]
Members
4,331 posts

All those bundles were a steal. I had all four of those ships already, so I ended up with by far the cheapest cheep 18k doubloons EVAR.

[90THB]
Members
1,045 posts
9,542 battles
1 minute ago, 60asians said:

you have to be logged in for it to be shown and its in the special tab

thanks 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this