Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Venac

Worcester ...i can hear the screams now.

9 comments in this topic

[NUWES]
Members
2,134 posts
6,757 battles

lol. That is what the ship was build to do. I'm really looking forward to trying her. :)

Edited by Tzarevitch

Members
672 posts
2,346 battles

No one is going to run that build though, unless you're in a CV troll Div.  No IFHE, AAGM 3.  BFT over SI or DE.

[DRACS]
Members
4,332 posts
13 minutes ago, SCygnus said:

No one is going to run that build though, unless you're in a CV troll Div.  No IFHE, AAGM 3.  BFT over SI or DE.

No one *can* run that build. This ship needs IFHE to be effective. And she needs CE to not die. 14 points gone right there. Rightfully assuming that that people will favor Superintendent on her for all those extra consumables (especially the heal), that leaves all of five points. Which means either AFT or MAA + Preventative Maintenance (Priority Target comes first), or Adrenalin + either BFT or DE.

On top of that, she doesn't get anything to compensate for the lack of torpedoes (the USN heavies get amazing auto bounce angles on their 203s). So, really, is there any reason whatsoever to play this over Des Moines given everything you have to lose for it?

[-K-]
Members
6,130 posts
10,290 battles

Won't be any different than the yelps when Minotaur was released.  Every ship has a counter.

Plus, very few captains will go full AA-spec like in the video, as T10 carriers aren't exactly a common thing.

Edited by Ace_04

Members
5,380 posts
6,106 battles

I thought it was funny how the 6" guns sounded like BB caliber guns. It'll be funny if that doesn't get changed before the line releases.

Members
975 posts
1,871 battles

I for one am going for BFT and only that for my war-chester. for my captain at least the upgrades have some more useful stuff other then upgrading our AA like reload

[LHG]
Members
2,094 posts
5,761 battles
1 hour ago, Tzarevitch said:

lol. That is what the ship was build to do. I'm really looking forward to trying her. :)

Atlanta on steroids.

Sign in to follow this