You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AJTP89

I Finally Made It!

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
1,990 posts
2,743 battles

shot-18_04.27_17_20.11-0003.thumb.jpg.15856eba116e4883778a8f256430e307.jpg

My US BB grind is complete, and I have my first Tier 10

It's been a long, fun ride. South Carolina, eh. Wyoming was great, NY not so much, NM was fun, CO wasn't bad, NC really fun (miss that accuracy), IA was great, and now the MT. Took it out for a game, 94K damage on a loss, going to have to carry harder.

I've picked up a 19pt captain, and a bunch of premiums. Texas for the camo, AZ is NM except better. AL is a fun ship that plays like a CA. MO solves my credit problems, and is a great ship to boot. I got the perma camo for the MT, so now I can liberate the seas 1 16in AP shell at a time.

Not sure what I'll do next. I'm holding on the Baltimore until the split comes. I think RU cruisers are the next project, ready to be on the other side of the flamethrowing speedsters.

• Cool 4

-Members-
360 posts
194 battles

Congratulations! That's a fine looking ship, and it's on my list of eventual ones to add to my port. Mostly because I'm from Montana, and we're the only state that never got a BB designated hull named after it.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,543 posts
4,201 battles

Congrats on the achievement! Beautiful screenshot too.

[PNG]
[PNG]
Beta Testers
266 posts
9,944 battles

congrats! It only took you ~1700 battles to get first tier 10, it took me more than 5000, though I was grinding like 8 lines at the same time. Enjoy the ship, and have fun devastatingly striking other ships

[R-F1]
Members
508 posts
22,222 battles

33% after 21 battles.  Hating it already.  Day 1 and been rammed out of my smoke into torps, saw a bb go back line, 2 lexingtons (of course on MY team), looked up multiple teammates stats after watching them do questionable things, we all know what I found.  Only thing that keeps me in it (every season) is trolling the salt slingers.  ~Gets in Takao~

edit: sry this was somehow put in wrong thread lol

Edited by MajorHavoc