Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dreadnaught_

Victory Weekend 200% or more?

3 comments in this topic

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles

This weekend is 200% daily exp boost, but will next week be the same 200% or 300% because its VE weekend?

I'm also asking because I thought May Missions would be posted by now. :/

[PVE]
Members
2,903 posts
21,541 battles
1 hour ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

This weekend is 200% daily exp boost, but will next week be the same 200% or 300% because its VE weekend?

I'm also asking because I thought May Missions would be posted by now. :/

Hoping so because I have the 3 days premium still in holding from FPS issues I was gonna use this weekend but I'm already getting a day of premium from rank so maybe thinking of saving the 3 days for that...also new Battle Tech game was just released & expect to be spending a bunch of time on that this weekend...hate to have premium wasting away while doing that.

Next month mission briefs usually happen on last day (or maybe 2nd to last day but no sooner than that) of month.

• Cool 1

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Hoping so because I have the 3 days premium still in holding from FPS issues I was gonna use this weekend but I'm already getting a day of premium from rank so maybe thinking of saving the 3 days for that...also new Battle Tech game was just released & expect to be spending a bunch of time on that this weekend...hate to have premium wasting away while doing that.

Next month mission briefs usually happen on last day (or maybe 2nd to last day but no sooner than that) of month.

Same here, but I'm spending the time this weekend.

Sign in to follow this