You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psycodiver

I like this new MM

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,640 posts
3,603 battles

I got to say last night I had more close matches than I've had in ages, I didn't have a single blow out. The new AFK system could be helping to because I only saw 1 AFK. This was a good patch

• Cool 1

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
17,727 battles

I agree, I also had better and closer fights yesterday, not near so many blowouts

[AFK]
Members
139 posts
12,062 battles

I'm still getting tx with my t 8s I don't see what there is to like for me.,getting ready to dump this pos game

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,793 posts
4,995 battles
56 minutes ago, BlazerSS said:

I'm still getting tx with my t 8s I don't see what there is to like for me.,getting ready to dump this pos game

Well, there is the fact that your team shouldn't have less tier 10's than the red team anymore.  In any tier above 4 (excepting tiers 9 and 10, of course) you're liable to see opponents two tiers higher.  Granted, in some tiers (like 8) this does seem to be a more common occurrence, but in this game it is not uncommon to see bottom tier ships top the leader board at the end of a match on both winning and losing teams.

If there's still anything left that makes this game fun to you, maybe drop down a couple tiers for a while, and not worry so much about the grind? 

[AFK]
Members
139 posts
12,062 battles

2 tiers higher on y 8 battles is the problem...geeze they didn't do anything then.