You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Crazy ship deals in Premium shop

123 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles

Was just looking in the Premium shop and found 4 amazing deals (can only buy 1 time each) I couldn't pass up.

• Ishizuchi + port slot + 6pt Capt + 25 Storm Wind camo + DCSM1 +2 Yamamoto containers = $5 
  • Anshan + port slot + 6pt Capt + 1500 doubloons = $9.99 (I had the ship so got 3750 doubloons)
  • Graf Spee + port slot + 6pt Capt + 500 doubloons = $9.99 (had the ship so got 4700 doubloons)
  • Texas + port slot + 6pt Capt + Stars & Stripes Perma Camo = $9.99 (had the ship and camo so got 5150 doubloons and 1,500,000 credits)

Isizuchi was the only ship I didn't have but with the doubloons credits for the others this was a steal $35 for all of that is nuts!

Jump on it while you can

EDIT - got 12 Red Dragon (+100% XP / +100% Capt XP) and 12 Ouroboros (+777% Free XP) flags from the 2 Yamamoto containers which makes that $5 deal even better. 

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 10

[HE]
Members
533 posts
9,143 battles

Thanks...

These ships are average ships. It’s only worth it if you can get doubloons for duplication.

I bought permoflage for my Pensacola and Queen Elizabeth. The QE historical cami looks way nicer than the snowy camo I’ve got. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles
1 minute ago, Plaatduutsch said:

Thanks...

These ships are average ships. It’s only worth it if you can get doubloons for duplication.

I bought permoflage for my Pensacola and Queen Elizabeth. The QE historical cami looks way nicer than the snowy camo I’ve got. 

Average ships or not for $5-$10 and all you get even if you don't have them they are good deals.

• Boring 1

[NGAGE]
Members
369 posts
11,247 battles

The Anshan is fantastic. I love mine. Fast, stealthy, flat gun arcs, long-range torps, hard-hitting AP shells, what's not to like? 

I used it to great success in the tier 6 season of ranked. The Anshan is a bully and now even better as you can train PA captains on it. 

[NGAGE]
Members
369 posts
11,247 battles
11 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Was just looking in the Premium shop and found 4 amazing deals (can only buy 1 time each) I couldn't pass up.

• Ishizuchi + port slot + 6pt Capt + 25 Storm Wind camo + DCSM1 +2 Yamamoto containers = $5 
  • Anshan + port slot + 6pt Capt + 1500 doubloons = $9.99 (I had the ship so got 3750 doubloons)
  • Graf Spee + port slot + 6pt Capt + 500 doubloons = $9.99 (had the ship so got 4700 doubloons)
  • Texas + port slot + 6pt Capt + Stars & Stripes Perma Camo = $9.99 (had the ship and camo so got 5150 doubloons and 1,500,000 credits)

Isizuchi was the only ship I didn't have but with the doubloons credits for the others this was a steal $35 for all of that is nuts!

Jump on it while you can

I plan to get the $5 bundle. I have the Anshan and the Texas, but not the stars and stripes camo for the Texas. I don't have the Spee and really don't want it. Which package would net me the most gold? 

[HE]
Members
533 posts
9,143 battles
3 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Average ships or not for $5-$10 and all you get even if you don't have them they are good deals.

Graf Spee...meh..

Texas...New York with small caliber AA

Anshan... not even as good as Fushun, except you can hit DD with Torp and you get that +100% FXP camo I assume.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

hmmmmm..... If you have one these ships it is basically a doubloon sale... with a port slot and 6-pt Capt thrown in.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles
1 minute ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

I plan to get the $5 bundle. I have the Anshan and the Texas, but not the stars and stripes camo for the Texas. I don't have the Spee and really don't want it. Which package would net me the most gold? 

What you get is right there in the post. Anshan gets slightly more (1500 + 3750 = 5250) overall vs Texas (5150).

[HE]
Members
533 posts
9,143 battles
3 minutes ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

The Anshan is fantastic. I love mine. Fast, stealthy, flat gun arcs, long-range torps, hard-hitting AP shells, what's not to like? 

I used it to great success in the tier 6 season of ranked. The Anshan is a bully and now even better as you can train PA captains on it. 

You can’t share high tier PA captains on this ship because it needs EM

[SYN]
Members
15,331 posts
12,175 battles
2 minutes ago, Junostorm said:

I don't see those bundles in the shop.

you probably need to sign in.

If you own them, Texas + Anshan + Graf Spee is 13,600 doubloons total, which would normally cost C$73, so buying them for a total of C$37.77 is nearly a 50% discount.

there's also nothing saying you can't buy one or two of them.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles
2 minutes ago, Plaatduutsch said:

Graf Spee...meh..

Texas...New York with small caliber AA

Anshan... not even as good as Fushun, except you can hit DD with Torp and you get that +100% FXP camo I assume.

You miss the point. The cost for what you get makes the deals awesome and especially if you already have them. This isn't a debate thread on the merits of the ships.

Alpha Tester
375 posts
2,584 battles

Wow...

I already got the Ishizuchi got 2500 in gold for only 5 bucks. And the Graf Spee 5200 gold for 10 bucks.

So I got 7700 gold for only 15 dollars. WOW

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles
1 minute ago, justdags said:

Where are they I can't find them

Came up for me in NA Premium shop on the featured page.

[NGAGE]
Members
369 posts
11,247 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

What you get is right there in the post. Anshan gets slightly more (1500 + 3750 = 5250) overall vs Texas (5150).

Thanks.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,811 posts
7,053 battles

And this (combined with the T5-9 camo sale) is how they tempt FTP players down the slippery slope.

I'm almost there.

Almost.

[ICOP]
Members
1,067 posts
3,878 battles
4 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

you probably need to sign in.

If you own them, Texas + Anshan + Graf Spee is 13,600 doubloons total, which would normally cost C$73, so buying them for a total of C$37.77 is nearly a 50% discount.

there's also nothing saying you can't buy one or two of them.

God damn, I thought I was logged in already on the site. Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall.

Those are the steam bundles, do you need link your steam account?

Edited by Junostorm

Alpha Tester
375 posts
2,584 battles
1 minute ago, Junostorm said:

God damn, I thought I was logged in already on the site. Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall.

I think this was a mistake and not ment for non steam users.

You do not need Steam account to buy these bundles.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

And this (combined with the T5-9 camo sale) is how they tempt FTP players down the slippery slope.

I'm almost there.

Almost.

What slippery slope? For very little money I netted a lot of valuable game resources?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,432 posts
14,923 battles
4 minutes ago, Junostorm said:

1 minute ago, A_FIELD_MARSHAL said:

I think this was a mistake and not ment for non steam users.

You do not need Steam account to buy these bundles.

As said no Steam account needed (right now anyway). Also, FWIW, the Isizuchi deal is just called Starter Pack and has no Steam in the title. The other 3 do.