Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralOuch

Easy goer seeking like minded fleet/Clan

9 comments in this topic

[CAG-1]
Beta Testers
57 posts
5,569 battles

Hi all. I'm a west coast based shipper looking for a fleet of like minded folk. Long time time W.Ger and would love some 18+ Div/CW action. The fleet I was in was a sinking ship. enough said there, and I want to move on. Life keeps me away from my love of ships but 2-3+ nights for some hours I love to hop on discord and shoot all sorts of sh*t. experience with teamspeak as well. I like to be engaged with the inner working of clans/fleets and hope to do so in the future.

Good hunting.

AdmiralOuch.

[SHADY]
[SHADY]
Members
8 posts
1,876 battles

Come check out [HORNT]. It's a fairly new clan that I created. Looking for active players to div up with, and eventually get started with CW. I have a discord server set up. There's a lot of opportunities for the players who get in early. 

[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles

Check out the SYN discord, hop on, hang out, and see if its what you are looking for. Links in my Signature

[AK]
Beta Testers
420 posts
2,598 battles

Hey brother, hope you'll give us a look! AK has been around for quite a while, and primary objective is always towards the social aspect of gaming.  Check out www.armoredknights.us, our Discord information is on the main page as well. Hope you had a great weekend for camping!!

Sign in to follow this