You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TexRaptor

Agian invisible ships

119 comments in this topic

[ELECT]
Members
38 posts
3,431 battles

Again I have been destroyed by an invisible ship.  It is becoming intolerable.  I spend a lot of money to be killed by a invisible ship DD.  Fix it or lose my money.

• Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,271 posts
3,613 battles

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you don't know what stealth torping is.

• Cool 1

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,491 battles

I don’t understand why people think WG cares about one person’s wallet when they have so many other paying players?

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
20 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

Again I have been destroyed by an invisible ship.  It is becoming intolerable.  I spend a lot of money to be killed by a invisible ship DD.  Fix it or lose my money.

If you got gunned down by a DD w/o smoke, you may have a case.  

If you got torped, well, DDs can do that w/o being seen.  Don't steam in straight lines in constant speeds.  

[HINON]
Supertester
20,714 posts
14,138 battles
25 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

I spend a lot of money to be killed by a invisible ship DD.  Fix it or lose my money.

Please show me where you were promised that by spending money the same concealment and spotting system that literally everyone else is bound by no longer applies to you.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

[ELECT]
Members
38 posts
3,431 battles

Invisible ships never to be seen and multiple torpedoes that appear at approximately 100 meters is not right.

• Funny 2

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,325 posts
4 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

Invisible ships never to be seen and multiple torpedoes that appear at approximately 100 meters is not right.

Perhaps you should learn what a detection range is. How many battles have you played? What is your highest tiered ship?

[WOLF9]
Members
1,130 posts
4,966 battles
On 4/26/2018 at 10:20 PM, TexRaptor said:

4 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

Please read this: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Detection

Thank you.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
4 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Let me guess, that DD with less than a 10th of your HP, no armor and pea shooter sized guns should fight you like a man?

Gave you the tears of laughter, I've literally had BBs say that to me in a DD before.

Edited by w4spl3g

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,919 battles
On 4/26/2018 at 7:42 PM, mavfin87 said:

If you got gunned down by a DD w/o smoke, you may have a case.  

If you got torped, well, DDs can do that w/o being seen.  Don't steam in straight lines in constant speeds.  

There are ways to exploit the spotting mechanics by more than dds,  i start almost every match by firing beyond my spotting range in bbs, cruisers, and dds for one example.

[ELECT]
Members
38 posts
3,431 battles

My highest tier ships. Tier 10 Us battleships. tier 10 US cruisers, tier 10 German battleships. But none of this matters if I cannot enjoy playing WOWS I need to go elsewhere. However if all of that do not like where WOWS is going who will you play against?

• Funny 1

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,325 posts
2 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

My highest tier ships. Tier 10 Us battleships. tier 10 US cruisers, tier 10 German battleships. But none of this matters if I cannot enjoy playing WOWS I need to go elsewhere. However if all of that do not like where WOWS is going who will you play against?

maxresdefault.jpg

If you have that many tier 10 ships, you should know how spotting mechanics work by now.

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
2,553 posts
11,431 battles
3 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

Please go else where if you choose to remain ignorant about the games mechanics.  I hope you choose to educate yourself.

The world does not and should never have a that was easy button.  How successful we are almost always comes down to how we adapt and overcome tribulations.

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,325 posts
Just now, TexRaptor said:

Still not correct. Or fun.

What?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,860 posts
8,916 battles
On 4/26/2018 at 10:20 PM, TexRaptor said:

this might come as a shock to you, but just because you spend money on the game DOES NOT mean you get special treatment

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,860 posts
8,916 battles
Just now, TexRaptor said:

Except for the Special DDs.

im sorry what?

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,407 battles
6 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

I sense a great amount of [edited] on my Hydroacousic Search.

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,325 posts
1 minute ago, TexRaptor said:

Except for the Special DDs.

Just now, tcbaker777 said:

im sorry what?

I think he means those magical destroyers that can switch off their detection with a hotkey. You know, the ones only given out to certain players?