You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

New T6-T10 US CL's now in extended tech tree

12 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,417 posts
14,831 battles

If you download the Aslains mod pack (approved by WOWS so no worries) and install the extended tech tree you can see the new T6+ US CL's and at least see all the base info and such. They are very different looking.

T6 Dallas looks a lot like the T5 and T6 French Cruisers. T7 Helena looks like Cleveland and Myoko had a baby. The T8 Cleveland has the same hull and guns and such but the superstructure looks slightly different (not sure if it is because the T8 is in that gray you don't own it yet mode? ). T9 Seattle almost reminds me of a Russian Cruiser (the turrets are HUGE - even bigger than Donskoi's). T10 Worcester looks like Cleveland and Atlanta had a baby.

They look much different in the port to me than they did in the photos we saw. Download the mod if interested and check them out.

• Cool 1

[SUCIT]
Members
153 posts
20,640 battles
46 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

If you download the Aslains mod pack (approved by WOWS so no worries) and install the extended tech tree you can see the new T6+ US CL's and at least see all the base info and such. They are very different looking.

T6 Dallas looks a lot like the T5 and T6 French Cruisers. T7 Helena looks like Cleveland and Myoko had a baby. The T8 Cleveland has the same hull and guns and such but the superstructure looks slightly different (not sure if it is because the T8 is in that gray you don't own it yet mode? ). T9 Seattle almost reminds me of a Russian Cruiser (the turrets are HUGE - even bigger than Donskoi's). T10 Worcester looks like Cleveland and Atlanta had a baby.

They look much different in the port to me than they did in the photos we saw. Download the mod if interested and check them out.

Thanks Admiral Thundafromdownunda

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,417 posts
14,831 battles
9 hours ago, Jaegerpuppy8 said:

Thanks Admiral Thundafromdownunda

9 hours ago, Jaegerpuppy8 said:

ThundacatsHO!!!

Oh no on the forums now too. :Smile_ohmy:

LOL 

[SUCIT]
Members
153 posts
20,640 battles

Oh, I have fun with your cool name, but in truth, that was a super-insightful tip.  Did you see Cossack's stats? 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,417 posts
14,831 battles
4 hours ago, Jaegerpuppy8 said:

Oh, I have fun with your cool name, but in truth, that was a super-insightful tip.  Did you see Cossack's stats? 

I know you are having fun and it is np. Just busting stones back.

I didn't look as I don't DD. Do you want me to look something up for you or do you have the mod yourself?

[SUCIT]
Members
153 posts
20,640 battles
20 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I know you are having fun and it is np. Just busting stones back.

I didn't look as I don't DD. Do you want me to look something up for you or do you have the mod yourself?

Oh, I got it, Thundaboltsandlightning!! I was just appreciative of the useful suggestion...  Did you see the Boise?  All the US CL look great!

[SOSL]
Members
147 posts
6,430 battles
On 4/26/2018 at 8:08 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

The T8 Cleveland has the same hull and guns and such but the superstructure looks slightly different (not sure if it is because the T8 is in that gray you don't own it yet mode? ).

Might the new Cleveland actually be the Fargo class? Same hull and weapon layout but modified superstructure.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,417 posts
14,831 battles
6 hours ago, Jaegerpuppy8 said:

Oh, I got it, Thundaboltsandlightning!! I was just appreciative of the useful suggestion...  Did you see the Boise?  All the US CL look great!

I don't see Boise in the ETT but there are so many there in the T7/T8 range some are off screen to the right. I had heard about the Boise before however. Might be the one that will start out a US Cruiser and eventually be renamed and join a South American line (read about that somewhere - can't remember which ship but might have been Boise).

2 hours ago, Formerly_Wu said:

Might the new Cleveland actually be the Fargo class? Same hull and weapon layout but modified superstructure.

The more I look at the T8 and T6 versions the more I think it is probably just the T8 is in that gray screen you get when you don't have the ship that makes it look different.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Beta Testers
99 posts
3,478 battles
15 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

that gray screen you get when you don't have the ship that makes it look different

Just FYI since you said you're using Aslains; There is an option in the port mods section called "Clear Vision" that removes the gray preview filter:Smile_Default:

• Cool 1