Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

"Thanks for getting me killed Montana"

10 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
19,131 battles

Was just in a game on the North map in my Montana. Got too close to a Republique on the east flank and started getting secondaries and fire spam all over me so I reverse. After I've been on my reversing course for a while, and Izumo T-bones me leaving him stuck perfectly broadside to the Red and he gets dev struck. This was my fault and I got him killed, according to him. The trash players this game has accumulated is mind blowing.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,637 battles

The hell was he doing broadside to another battleship to begin with?  Tell him to save his expert tactics for the weekend.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,859 posts
10,424 battles

Eh, I've been on both sides of that. Sucks either way, but sometimes it's hard to avoid (their fault or yours) and happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members
4,726 posts
8,149 battles
1 hour ago, Ju87s said:

Was just in a game on the North map in my Montana. Got too close to a Republique on the east flank and started getting secondaries and fire spam all over me so I reverse. After I've been on my reversing course for a while, and Izumo T-bones me leaving him stuck perfectly broadside to the Red and he gets dev struck. This was my fault and I got him killed, according to him. The trash players this game has accumulated is mind blowing.

Poo happens.  Who was "trashy".  :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by dmckay

[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,314 posts
4,298 battles
57 minutes ago, Hatework said:

The hell was he doing broadside to another battleship to begin with?  Tell him to save his expert tactics for the weekend.

oh hells no. Had a clanmate (that i quickly dropped) that used broadside and reverse as his signature move in his Colo and NC. First time I saw it he was broadside to a Tirp, another NC, and a Scharn. Thought he was reversing to back off an island. Nope...every match he would find the red BBs, broadside, and kick it in reverse. It was mind boggling.

Members
636 posts
7,580 battles
3 hours ago, Ju87s said:

Was just in a game on the North map in my Montana. Got too close to a Republique on the east flank and started getting secondaries and fire spam all over me so I reverse. After I've been on my reversing course for a while, and Izumo T-bones me leaving him stuck perfectly broadside to the Red and he gets dev struck. This was my fault and I got him killed, according to him. The trash players this game BB's has accumulated is mind blowing.

There, fixed it for you.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
19,131 battles
6 minutes ago, Aeries1 said:

There, fixed it for you.

Not really. They exist in every class, whether it's the cruiser yoloing into a cap at the start of the match, or a DD sailing behind his fleet do nothing useful.

Also, it's "BBs," not  "BB's."

Edited by Ju87s

Members
636 posts
7,580 battles
2 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Not really. They exist in every class, whether it's the cruiser yoloing into a cap at the start of the match, or a DD sailing behind his fleet do nothing useful.

Also, it's "BBs," not  "BB's."

Oh, no doubt, they absolutely do.  BBs as a class are tatered far more than all the other classes combined.  Even did a poll on this about a year ago.  The results weren't even close, BB by a landslide.

Members
376 posts
5 battles
7 minutes ago, Aeries1 said:

Oh, no doubt, they absolutely do.  BBs as a class are tatered far more than all the other classes combined.  Even did a poll on this about a year ago.  The results weren't even close, BB by a landslide.

Oh, you did a poll of maybe 10% of the playerbase being generous. and that means something why?

Sign in to follow this