You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ozzyray69

GC best Pound for Pound BB

11 comments in this topic

[90THB]
Members
16 posts
7,676 battles

What can i say but Thank You WG'ing. This BB is so much fun a real Cruiser Killer. Best pound for pound BB in the game.shot-18_04.26_16_46.36-0633.thumb.jpg.63895652e2d6a5785f5a6f9952b411df.jpg

Edited by ozzyray69
  • Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,545 posts
4,203 battles

Congrats to both of you on those awesome games. Well played!

• Cool 1

[BS]
Members
1,432 posts
7,789 battles

dont know why i didnt buy her at first, but luckily i got one in a christmas crate. i need to play that dang thing more often. it's not that OP though, you can get yourself deleted or burnt down pretty fast if you're not careful.

it's not really a glass cannon, it can bowtank actually...but the side is kinda vulnerable.

Edited by HorrorRoach
  • Cool 1

[MHG]
Banned
13 posts
5,399 battles

Working on getting mine. I main Russian Cruiser and American Battleship. I want to really see if I can get a couple different commanders with different builds on there. 

[BNKR]
Members
471 posts
2,983 battles
32 minutes ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

Sounds like a fun little bote, still haven't played mine yet.

giphy.gif

Honestly, the thing is sublime -- nimble, guns reload quick and hit hard, and makes bank. 

The AA is a bit weak, the sides are a bit squishy, and you get a lot of over pens even on BBs. But all of those are small prices to pay for a ship that really doesn't care if it's bottom tier and can own entire teams when top tier.

[NLIST]
Beta Testers
1,308 posts
12,591 battles

Play it like a heavy cruiser, bully light cruisers and then kite away from BB's.  The 4 turrets are already very close together, but when you are kiting, the 4 of them are so close that the shot dispersion looks like it's coming from two 5 gun turrets.  If you keep setting your aim point for the upper belt on all BB's you see you will do consistent damage to all of them.  The most fun you can have is front citadel shots to bow on Texas/New Yorks, It's amazing how well these guns pen.  I routinely annihilate low tier DD's that make lazy turns, if you aim well you will put 4-5 of your 10 shots into a DD at 7-9 km, due to the tight groupings.

I have close to 250 battles in mine with a 74% win rate - 66k average damage and about 1.7 kills per game with a 5:1 kill to death ratio.  Phenomenal numbers, but only good for maybe a wtr of 1210-15.  The ship is too darn good!

• Cool 1

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Another popular ship I can’t seem to do a bloody thing right in... :Smile_sceptic:

Same here though I don't drive her much since I don't care for playing BBs anymore.

Kutuzov is another bote that has a great reputation but I cant seem to do doodley squat with her. :Smile_sad: