You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deluge__

why the free commander skill change for CW isn't start till now?

7 comments in this topic

[AWSL]
Members
2 posts
11,324 battles

in some friends' and mine account, the free commander skill change isn't start. but for some of other friends, their free commander skill change is already started. i'm pretty sure we all had taken part in the CW of season 2, but what makes the different?

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,271 posts
16,867 battles

Apparently there were some issues with this process.  I'm still waiting for my free respec as well...  This happened with Season 1 and WG just gave everyone a blanket respec.  I sent in a support ticket and was told that the issue has not been fixed yet, but was given no ETA.  Hoping they extend the period or something for people if we don't have it available at the start of Ranked!

Edited by Lord_Zath
  • Cool 1

[AWSL]
Members
2 posts
11,324 battles
9 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

Apparently there were some issues with this process.  I'm still waiting for my free respec as well...  This happened with Season 1 and WG just gave everyone a blanket respec.  I sent in a support ticket and was told that the issue has not been fixed yet, but was given no ETA.  Hoping they extend the period or something for people if we don't have it available at the start of Ranked!

thx for telling me that..

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
28 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

Thanks for the update.

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,271 posts
16,867 battles

As an update, I am now able to respec and demount for free.  Check your port - maybe you can, too now :).  

[-GPS-]
Members
2,743 posts
28,590 battles
19 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

As an update, I am now able to respec and demount for free.  Check your port - maybe you can, too now :).  

Me too!  Yay!

Now I can transfer that Gaede captain to be a dedicated Prinz Eugen skipper.

BTW folks, if you have a lot of ships like I do, here's a plan:  go through your entire fleet and reset the skills on any ship you might have a question about.  You don't have to pick the new skills before May 5.  I'm still finding ships with un-spec'd captains that I don't play often (ARP ships only now) from the last free reset.  That way you can take your time setting up new builds.