Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
07Beast109

Doubloons for flags

7 comments in this topic

[LFD]
[LFD]
Members
16 posts
4,500 battles

I may be a little late on this, but why now do I have to use doubloons to fly my economic flags that I already paid you for? Now I have to pay you again to use something I bought from you. I'm all for you guys making money but this is over the top. If the flags were given to me I would understand that. I may not be a big wallet player like other guys, but I can use my little funds elsewhere. 

07Beast109

5ae1fca367a07_imagesivan.jpg.5e9046708ad1973f90355aec66ce0dd8.jpg

[USCC]
[USCC]
Members
1,917 posts
9,781 battles

Pretty sure the dubs are just for re-supply if you're out of stock and have auto re-supply enabled.

I have hundreds of flags, and I'm not being charged any doubloons to re-supply them now.

Edited by SpudZero
  • Cool 5

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,473 posts
21,326 battles

SpudZero  is right you know I also have 2000 of each flags and not being charged doubloons since I have so many

[CK5]
Members
1,017 posts
9,028 battles

If you want to be sure that you will not be charged doubloons to resupply flags, look for the new check box "resupply with in-game currency" just under the auto supply indicator.  Uncheck the box if you don't want to be charged doubloons if you run out of flags. 

I agree with the other posters that I am not being charged for flags I already have in inventory. 

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
55 minutes ago, 07Beast109 said:

I may be a little late on this, but why now do I have to use doubloons to fly my economic flags that I already paid you for? Now I have to pay you again to use something I bought from you. I'm all for you guys making money but this is over the top. If the flags were given to me I would understand that. I may not be a big wallet player like other guys, but I can use my little funds elsewhere. 

07Beast109

No.  What you have sitting there costs you nothing to use.  When you run out, then it will let you buy more for a price w/o going to the store.

[LFD]
[LFD]
Members
16 posts
4,500 battles

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I can put the war drums back in the closet. The word resupply made it seem like it worked the way consumables do.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,291 posts
5,854 battles
1 hour ago, 07Beast109 said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I can put the war drums back in the closet. The word resupply made it seem like it worked the way consumables do.

And if you have stockpile of premium consumables in inventory, then there wouldn't be any doubloons or credits charged to resupply them until they run out.

Sign in to follow this