You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FantomF4

flags cost gold in game? wth

35 comments in this topic

[AFK]
Members
139 posts
12,232 battles

I bought flags online and then putting them on my ships uses 8 gold etc..am I missing something here...is this right?

Members
252 posts
975 battles
3 minutes ago, BlazerSS said:

I bought flags online and then putting them on my ships uses 8 gold etc..am I missing something here...is this right?

Does it show you still have flags left? If you equip the flags it should only expend the flags you own until you run out. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,678 posts
7,007 battles
3 minutes ago, BlazerSS said:

REPLACING them in-game when you have none left in stock will cost gold. If you have a whole bunch of them, you don't pay until you run out. It's the same as for premium consumables (except you can't buy these flags with silver)

[SYN]
Members
15,330 posts
12,147 battles

I didn't even know you could buy them with gold...

[AFK]
Members
139 posts
12,232 battles

I bought them online with money,i have 150-papa flags and 8 gold for them 6 for others...

[ICOP]
Members
1,067 posts
3,878 battles
1 minute ago, MrDeaf said:

Patch 0.7.4.0

[HINON]
Members
10,767 posts
1 minute ago, MrDeaf said:

They just added it for the normal economic flags this patch.

Beta Testers
1,581 posts
8,025 battles

Equipping flags shouldn't cost money unless you had zero of them before you attempted to equip them.

Previously you wouldn't be able to get those flags unless you bought them from the premium store. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,733 posts
10,984 battles
36 minutes ago, BlazerSS said:

You must have auto resupply enabled and you rand out of them.

31 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

That came in yesterdays patch, you can buy the economic signal flags in game now.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,658 posts
15,101 battles

What I don't like is that you have to turn off the auto-mount feature when you have the last one mounted or you get charged the dubs after the battle. 

And when you turn off auto-mount you have to remember to load up all the flags you do have multiples of AGAIN. 

This change was not implemented well at all. I would to see a flag that runs out stay unmounted/unpurchased until you physically mount it again for the dubs. At that point it should auto-mount for dubs.

This is contrary to "free to play" when a free action automatically becomes a pay action without player affirmation.

[AFK]
Members
139 posts
12,232 battles

other flags don't charge like sierra mike for speed and detonation seem free.. buy prem and it cost..

[NNC]
Members
2,088 posts
9,733 battles
5 minutes ago, Khafni said:

What I don't like is that you have to turn off the auto-mount feature when you have the last one mounted or you get charged the dubs after the battle. 

And when you turn off auto-mount you have to remember to load up all the flags you do have multiples of AGAIN. 

This change was not implemented well at all. I would to see a flag that runs out stay unmounted/unpurchased until you physically mount it again for the dubs. At that point it should auto-mount for dubs.

This is contrary to "free to play" when a free action automatically becomes a pay action without player affirmation.

no. theres a check box where it says auto resupply with in game currency if available.

~Tier One: Erie, Hashidate, Orlan, Hemerlin, Black Swan, Bouganville, Chen An,

~Tier Two: Albany, Chester, Smith, Sampson, Mikasa, Chikuma, Tachibana, Umikaze, Diana, Storozehovi, Emden, Dresden, V-25, Weymouth, Jurien, Lonig Jiang,

~Tier Three: South Carolina, St. Louis, Wickes, Kawachi, Katori, Tenryu, Wakatake, Oleg, Aurora, Bogatyr, Derski, Nassau, Kolberg, G-101, Bellerophon, Caledon, Campbeltown, Fraint, Phra Ruang, Vampire,

~Tier Four: Langley, Wyoming, Phoenix, Clemson, Hoso, Ishizuchi, Myogi, Yubari, Kuma, Isokaze, Nikolai, Sveitlana, Izyaslav, Kaiser, Karlsruhe, V-170, Orion, Danae, Duguay, Shenyang,

~Tier Five: Bouge, Texas, New York, Omaha, Nicholas, Zuiho, Kongou, Furutaka, Kamikaze, Mutsuki, Minekaze, October Revolution, Krasny Krym, Murmansk, Kirov, Gremyaschy, Okhotnik, Podvoisky, Konig, Konigsberg, T-22, Iron Duke, Emerald, Bretagne, Emile Bertin, Giulio Cesare, Jain Wei,

~Tier Six: Independence, Arizona, New Mexico, Cleveland, Farragut, Ryuijo, Mutsu, Fusou, Aoba, Shinonome, Fubuki, Hatsuharu, Makarov, Molotov, Budyonny, Gnevy, Bayern, HSF Graf Spee, Graf Spee, Nurnberg, Gaede, Warspite, Queen Elizabeth, Leander, Gallant, Dunkerque, Normandie, De Grasse, La Galissonière, Aigle, Duca A’osta, Huang He, Anshan, Fushun, Perth,

~Tier Seven: Saipan, Colorado, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Pensacola, Sims, Mahan, Kaga, Hiryu, Ashitaka, Nagato, Myoko, Akatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Schcors, Leningrad, Minsk, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Yorck, Maass, Hood, Duke Of York, King George V, Belfast, Fiji, Algiere, Gadjah Mada, Blyskawcia,

~Tier Eight: Enterprise, Alabama, North Carolina, New Orleans, Kidd, Benson, Shokaku, Kii, Amagi, Atago, Mogami, Harekaze, Akizuki, Kutuzov, Chapayev, Kiev, Tirpitz, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, Z-23, Monarch, Edinburgh, Charles Martel, Lo Yang, Hsienyang,

~Tier Nine: Missouri, Iowa, Baltimore, Fletcher, Taiho, Izumo, Ibuki. Dmitri Donskoi, Tashkent, F.der Grobe, Roon, Z-46, Lion, Neptune, Saint Louis, Chung Mu,

~Tier Ten: Montana, Des Moines, Gearing, Hakayru, Yamato, Zao, Moskva, Khabarovsk, Grosser Kurfurst, Hindenburg, Z-52, Conqueror, Minotaur,

http://na.warshipstoday.com/signature/1023488858/dark.png

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
19,699 posts
18,076 battles

The Economic Signal Flags only cost you Doubloons when you resupply them and you ran out of your stock.

OP, you probably had yours on Auto-Resupply and you ran out of your stockpile, hence the Doubloons cost.  You got this enabled as in the lower left, it's going to do so.

kXn2Qhw.jpg

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WAG]
Members
701 posts
9,664 battles

"Supply Side (4/25) With Update 0 .7.4, automatic resupply of consumables has been temporarily disabled to ensure stability with the new signal flags for doubloons change.  If you logged in after 8:30 AM PT/11:30 AM ET, this issue should not impact you.  We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and wish you epic battles!"

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-074/

Members
22,745 posts
5,794 battles
1 hour ago, Khafni said:

Don't you have the "use in-game currency if needed to resupply" checkbox, like with consumables?

• Cool 1

[MACH1]
[MACH1]
Members
230 posts
6,502 battles

I think the whole "Gold on Enable Resupply" thing is kind of sketchy. Just revert it. If we can pay for them with gold, just make it a drop down option we can check off.