Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Crazy Nights

7 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,633 posts
14,889 battles

Throw a salvo at a location at spotter range...and hit/kill a DD that was undetected!

Throw a salvo over a ridge at a tracked Cruiser...3 cit kill.

Dodge 34 torps...multiple salvos from a DD, one  salvo from a CA, and two from a BB...none hit.

Overshoot my smoke in Belfast...have 34 HP left.  An enemy KGV unloads at short range...I know I"m dead watching the shells coming at me in binoc view.  An adjacent friendly, shooting at KGV, hits me with one round of  HE, kills me a second before the KGV shells hit, and goes pink.

• Boring 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,684 posts
12,344 battles

Enemy kill denied, compliment team member, keep playing with shots like that

[-K-]
Members
6,299 posts
10,490 battles

Well, at least the red team didn't get the points for the kill on you.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,480 posts
12,810 battles

I don't do that often, but I have done it.  I recall one time, and atlanta was on fire and burning out in a close game.  I asked if his DC was coming up, and he said no, he was dead, so I scuttled him right before he burned out.  We ended up losing anyway, but the guy gave me a compliment for it.  Ended up getting pink out of it, but if I can make a difference in a close game to get the win like that, I'll do it again.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,633 posts
14,889 battles

Well, the Tk wasn't intentional on my teammates part.  I overshot my smoke.  I hit the W key instead of the S key before I popped smoke and by the time I realized it, it was too late.  I poked out just enough to get spotted.  The friendly CA settled into the smoke behind me, as I desperately tried to back up.  I didn't notice him at the time as I had all my attention on that KGV as his turrets turned in my direction... I was thinking...Oh crap...this isn't good.  In fact, it was so intense, I thought the KGV did kill me at the time as the timing of the incoming shells coincided with the kill.  I noticed the pink friendly damage message but didn't realize it was a team kill until I checked the end screen...where it showed who killed me.  Checked the detailed stats... and yep...34 HE damage.

Oh, and on the first day of the new penalty rules no less.  Off to pink land on a 34HP errant round.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,458 posts
8,372 battles
1 minute ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Well, the Tk wasn't intentional on my teammates part.  I overshot my smoke.  I hit the W key instead of the S key before I popped smoke and by the time I realized it, it was too late.  I poked out just enough to get spotted.  The friendly CA settled into the smoke behind me, as I desperately tried to back up.  I didn't notice him at the time as I had all my attention on that KGV as his turrets turned in my direction... I was thinking...Oh crap...this isn't good.  In fact, it was so intense, I thought the KGV did kill me at the time as the timing of the incoming shells coincided with the kill.  I noticed the pink friendly damage message but didn't realize it was a team kill until I checked the end screen...where it showed who killed me.  Checked the detailed stats... and yep...34 HE damage.

Oh, and on the first day of the new penalty rules no less.  Off to pink land on a 34HP errant round.

How many pink players did you see ? :Smile-_tongue:

Sign in to follow this