You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
1,279 posts
8,627 battles

Appreciate the video.   +1

I really like that you dive into your thought process.    I'm sure there are a lot of players like me, that enter the match in a random manner.   I spawn in, and just pick a side or direction.    While I do read the minimap, I still lack in properly analyzing the match.     I enjoyed that you address this in your video, expressing why you are heading to a particular cap, explaining what you see on the minimap, and how that drives your judgment to reposition, take cover, or unleash your ordinance.

I liked how the match got to the very end, the reds being only 18 points from 1000, and you guys clawed it out.    Never give up, never surrender.

Would definitely like more of the video series in other ship classes and maps.   And some potato-flavored videos would help identify "what went wrong".  Don't skip on those either.   I know, you're NADO, and that probably doesn't happen too much.  But humans tend to learn from failure.   While high scoring victory videos give us enthusiasm, those blooper reels help just as much (especially if we're fond of making those bloopers).

Many thanks and will subscribe!

Edited by DiddleDum
  • Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
4,485 posts
11,046 battles

Bumping your post and others bumping your post just annoys people and makes it extremely obvious you are just fishing for views. There is nothing wrong with trying to get people to view your content, just do it in a more subtle way that doesn't tick people off. :Smile_glasses:

[LUCK]
Members
1,690 posts
23,370 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Bumping your post and others bumping your post just annoys people and makes it extremely obvious you are just fishing for views. There is nothing wrong with trying to get people to view your content, just do it in a more subtle way that doesn't tick people off. :Smile_glasses:

nothing like dousing yourself with gasoline and handing the pyro next to you a match

Supertester
34 posts
9,226 battles
12 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

Appreciate the video.   +1

I really like that you dive into your thought process.    I'm sure there are a lot of players like me, that enter the match in a random manner.   I spawn in, and just pick a side or direction.    While I do read the minimap, I still lack in properly analyzing the match.     I enjoyed that you address this in your video, expressing why you are heading to a particular cap, explaining what you see on the minimap, and how that drives your judgment to reposition, take cover, or unleash your ordinance.

I liked how the match got to the very end, the reds being only 18 points from 1000, and you guys clawed it out.    Never give up, never surrender.

Would definitely like more of the video series in other ship classes and maps.   And some potato-flavored videos would help identify "what went wrong".  Don't skip on those either.   I know, you're NADO, and that probably doesn't happen too much.  But humans tend to learn from failure.   While high scoring victory videos give us enthusiasm, those blooper reels help just as much (especially if we're fond of making those bloopers).

Many thanks and will subscribe!

Thanks for the replay brother. Sure will absolutely do more video in the near future, including the blooper ones you mentioned.  See you on the high seas!!!O7

Supertester
34 posts
9,226 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

sorry if that bothered you..:P

[USCC]
[USCC]
Members
1,922 posts
9,823 battles

That was a great match, loved how you explained everything you were doing and why.

Good Video!

I sub'd your channel, Best of luck with it!

Supertester
34 posts
9,226 battles
44 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

That was a great match, loved how you explained everything you were doing and why.

Good Video!

I sub'd your channel, Best of luck with it!

21 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Nice vid. Subbed.

Thank you budys, will do my best