Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

? about MM

6 comments in this topic

Members
341 posts
7,093 battles

How is the MM after the update? Is there an improvement that people have noticed? I won't be able to get on till tomorrow and I wanted to ask this before I play. TIA

[STURM]
Members
463 posts
3,923 battles

I haven't played many games, but the ones I have played have been more balanced in ships, if not player skill. I'm sure digging deeper into will show some more areas where improvements can be made, but for the moment I think it's a step in the right direction.

[SYN]
Members
851 posts
7,995 battles

I have only a few games. It seems like less variety, but that could also be players testing the waters with the new detection range on the Shimikaze. 

I didn't experience a lot of mismatched lineups with the old MM. Not ones that I could complain about. I did see a lot of mismatched skill, but that seemed to even out both ways. 

[WOSV]
Members
584 posts
2,988 battles

Oficially, it changed so that for the first 3 minutes in queue the MM would mirror the tiering and ship type for each team. (So no more 2 BB 3 DD vs 3 BB 2 DD).

So far I haven't run into many issues.

Members
1,665 posts
14,274 battles

Ship matching seems to be better, no longer are you the only tier 8 cruiser in a miss-matched game, but does not solve the tiered up problem.  Last night, took Mogomi out first,  tier 10 game, grabbed my Atlanta, tier 9 game, then decided to take out the Prinz Eugen , two tier 10 games... after that limited my game play to tier 10 ships since I was in those games anyway.  So, still getting tiered up most of the time as a Solo, but now some unlucky person in same class/tier loaded on the red side

Sign in to follow this