You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crickethunter_brown

start up the game after new update

9 comments in this topic

Members
136 posts
2,832 battles

there may be a topic on this do not know where to find so my question is after a battle why is there no chat room to chat to your team mates after a random battle or any battle for that matter why are we forced to go to the port some of us would like to complement others good or bad play???

I had a auto down load of the latest update It loaded all the info i think, it deleted all the special stuff like (space mod and ext.) and then the game quit, since then i have restarted rebooted restarted comp and the game will not finish going in to the server, question is anyone else having this problem after downloading the update??

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,747 posts
15,946 battles

Get rid of all mods; they don't transfer from patch to patch, and can really mess you up.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Before you press Play go to top right and click on settings, then click support then click check. 

This is a fast simple easy way to check the download integrity and if something is found it automatically fixes the problems.

Members
4,724 posts
8,116 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

Get rid of all mods; they don't transfer from patch to patch, and can really mess you up.

Get rid of them. More issues than they are worth.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
Just now, dmckay said:

Get rid of them. More issues than they are worth.

After a patch like today, the old mods are ignored anyway, because they're for a different version.

Members
4,724 posts
8,116 battles
6 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

After a patch like today, the old mods are ignored anyway, because they're for a different version.

Ya..and how do they REALLY help...the legal ones? Do they?  Seriously? I tried some of that stuff back in WoT. Just a hassle and no real help nor advantage.  Yet many players would go on and ON about what mods to load. Got crazy IMO.

[TBW]
Members
7,533 posts
13,813 battles
31 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Ya..and how do they REALLY help...the legal ones? Do they?  Seriously? I tried some of that stuff back in WoT. Just a hassle and no real help nor advantage.  Yet many players would go on and ON about what mods to load. Got crazy IMO.

I really like the just another zoom out mod, it really helps you to not torp your own team when they cut in front of you. All it does is pull the camera view back a little farther, but I like it above all other mods.

Members
4,724 posts
8,116 battles
22 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I really like the just another zoom out mod, it really helps you to not torp your own team when they cut in front of you. All it does is pull the camera view back a little farther, but I like it above all other mods.

OK. Fine.

[WORX]
Members
3,861 posts
14,967 battles

This is what the majority of ppl do in these situations.

1. Update/Download the new 7.4 patch from WG.
  2. once done restart you PC
  3. Update/Download any legal mods you used remember to erase the cash folder every time there is a update to the patch
  4. Restart the PC
  5. Launch the game if you have problems after this then its not the mods nor the updates. There for more info is needed. Cheers!