13 comments in this topic

[WNSTN]
Members
70 posts
4,797 battles

This company either should make the torpedo that you shoot at the enemy just able to be hit by the enemy and not by your own team. I constantly am having this problem that when I shoot a torpedo and all of a sudden for some reason my own team loves to not notice that there was a torpedo shot and they need or have to evade them so they will not get hit. But hey I swear every time there is a torpedo shoot from anywhere, I can hear this loud noise dinging noise and these flashing torpedo markers showing me that they are near me or coming towards me. Now I have to pay for these poor excuse of players that have no clue that these torpedo are heading to them and let it hit them and then I get blown up by myself because of their poor playing? Really War Gaming you need to implement some type of other way then killing yourself for these other people miss judgement on steering a ship. The torpedoes travel quite a distance so why don't they make it actually able for the torpedoes to not hit your own team? Would be nice because this has happened to me 2 times now and I am pretty positive it will happen again. Please would you war gaming change this some how or way?

• Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
5,104 posts
11,451 battles

So...your team mates should look out for you to fire torpedoes, but you shouldn't have to look out for your team mates when you launch them?  How does that make sense to you?

• Cool 1

[AXANR]
Members
3,385 posts
17,762 battles
19 minutes ago, B_A_Problem said:

This company either should make the torpedo that you shoot at the enemy just able to be hit by the enemy and not by your own team. I constantly am having this problem that when I shoot a torpedo and all of a sudden for some reason my own team loves to not notice that there was a torpedo shot and they need or have to evade them so they will not get hit. But hey I swear every time there is a torpedo shoot from anywhere, I can hear this loud noise dinging noise and these flashing torpedo markers showing me that they are near me or coming towards me. Now I have to pay for these poor excuse of players that have no clue that these torpedo are heading to them and let it hit them and then I get blown up by myself because of their poor playing? Really War Gaming you need to implement some type of other way then killing yourself for these other people miss judgement on steering a ship. The torpedoes travel quite a distance so why don't they make it actually able for the torpedoes to not hit your own team? Would be nice because this has happened to me 2 times now and I am pretty positive it will happen again. Please would you war gaming change this some how or way?

:Smile_popcorn:

ok, I was going to just eat popcorn and watch, but I have to ask.....

HAVE YOU TRIED NOT LAUNCHING TORPEDOES AT YOUR TEAMMATES? 

XCCOjRi.png

Edit: Dear God, and he has 51 total battles but he bought an HSF Harekaze. This here, folks, is an example of everything wrong with WoWS and, indeed, online gaming. 

Edited by poeticmotion
  • Funny 1

[INTEL]
Members
7,125 posts
29,381 battles

Problem: There is no such thing as a friendly torpedo. 

Solution: Do not shoot torpedoes when friendlies are ahead of you

See? Simple fix.

Members
31 posts
4,292 battles

I love all the constant complaints about I shot my torp and a friendly didn't get out of its way.  How is it that so many people think it is the fault of the other person when their ordnance hits rather than accept responsibility for not clearing their sector of fire before launching or making sure an island will take the hit before it can reach a friendly.  Just like a real weapon once the bullet leaves the chamber it has no friends, it is on the shooter to make sure of their aim.  Get over it, it is your fault it hit a teammate.

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

here's a hint... DON'T LAUNCH TORPS WHEN YOU ARE BEHIND OTHER PEOPLE

Members
3 posts
1 battles

lmbo this just happened to me...........Damn team mates getting in my torps way!!! THE HORROR!!

Giggle.. TBH it was all my fault i was focused on the bad guys and was not paying attention. Gahh.. Feel like a total idiot now. At least i didn't team kill lol. 2 torps hit.. Still feel like a damn fool.

[PIZZA]
Privateers
962 posts
21,782 battles

Bottom line:  If you cannot pull your head out of the binocs long enough to look around before shooting torps, you deserve what you have coming.  Been pink 3 times myself and each time was my own fault.  Accept responsibility for your own lack of knowledge concerning torpedos.

[5D]
Members
2,714 posts
16,272 battles

OP fires torpedoes from behind allies.

Allies get hit by OP's torps

OP dies so better players can keep playing

OP rants stupidly in forums that others are the issue

PRICELESS!!!!!

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,760 posts
15,957 battles
53 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

Edit: Dear God, and he has 51 total battles but he bought an HSF Harekaze. This here, folks, is an example of everything wrong with WoWS and, indeed, online gaming. 

Players have criticized me because I have advocated that no one be allowed to buy a premium higher than the tier they own in line ships; but, hey, what do I know?

Honestly, OP's name says it all, LOL!

[5D]
Members
2,714 posts
16,272 battles
57 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

They could limit certain tiers to being available once you reach a certain experience level but then that would cut into revenue. It's F2P for a reason.