Sign in to follow this  
Fire_Rain

Max connections Via torrent updater. How to change?

3 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1 battles

Seeing that the game is updated via torrents. And for some unknown reason every time i try updating the game it kicks me off my network. I am looking for a way to limit the number of Max connections via the updater. Too many connections is causing my DSL modem to choke and loose all connection to the internet. End result is i have to power it off and turn it on multiple times to get a update.

Does anyone know how to change this setting? Maybe through editing a config file etc..Seeing as in War gamings infinite wisdom they failed to add this feature into the updater.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
640 posts
9,862 battles

Just turn off seeding in the launcher. Also it isn't necessarily the upload that is the problem. If you have the download set to unlimited it can also choke out your connection (it sure does to mine). Only way I can have a usable internet connection while the game is updating is to limit the download speed to a setting that is less than my connection speed.

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts
1 battles
1 hour ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Just turn off seeding in the launcher. Also it isn't necessarily the upload that is the problem. If you have the download set to unlimited it can also choke out your connection (it sure does to mine). Only way I can have a usable internet connection while the game is updating is to limit the download speed to a setting that is less than my connection speed.

Thanks greybeard

Sign in to follow this