Sign in to follow this  
Piteous

How to use my laptop?

10 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
2,163 battles

I just got a new laptop and want to play my same account I was playing on my desktop, how do I set that up, it doesn't seem to want to let me log in using my account name on my laptop.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
733 posts
6,117 battles

have you tried entering your accounts email instead of the username? cause thats what i usually have to use to log in.

Members
33 posts
2,163 battles

Well, that didn't work, apparently you can't put in the @ sign, and I ended up making an account I don't want starting from scratch.

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

Are you logged out of your other account? You can’t have the same account open on 2 pc’s at the same time. (As far as I know)

As in the client can’t be open on both at the same time.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

If you just exit the game, you should be signed out. My point was you can't have 2 pc's playing under the same account at the same time which may be what is going wrong. Just make sure it is closed out on one before trying the other. 

Members
33 posts
2,163 battles

Nothing seems to work. When I first tried to log in with my laptop it just asked for my user name, which I assumed is what I use here, it didn't ask for an email and a password. I guess I'm doomed to start over if I want to use my laptop, whaich isn't a real bad thing, I do like the lower level battles better.

Thanks for all your help.

Sign in to follow this