You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FreshSqueezed

Looking for semi-casual friendly clan

17 comments in this topic

[RNG]
Members
107 posts
9,386 battles

Hey!

I've been in a couple clans, 1 clan took things a little too seriously, and the other struggled to get enough people interested in CWs.  So I'm looking for a clan somewhere in between.  A group of good people is more important to me than a clan full of unicum players.  I'm older, have a career... a life... so I'm interested in finding a clan with a good sense of community, a more mature member base, but also with decent players who are interested in CWs.

Cheers to all that respond :)

dark.png

[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,599 posts
8,373 battles

Hey FreshSqueezed,

Gray Wolf is all older players, across many time zones, including some Canuks..:Smile_great:

Here is our latest recruitment thread, we just expanded to 50. 

We had teams in both seasons of CBs, although not every single night.  Won some, lost some.  We will definitely be doing CBs in the future.

Cheers!

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,684 posts
12,663 battles

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png   IS RECRUITING!!!

I sent a private message to your in-box on behalf of TSG4. I look forward to having the opportunity to meet and chat with you soon!

• Cool 1

Members
304 posts
16,479 battles

try Jolly Roger. i fully support that clan even though I'm in  different clan. there discord is my signature

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,478 posts
10,598 battles

4HIM has room, we require two out of 4 nights participation a week for CWs.... Christians w no swearing in TS and encourage friendly game play, though we can get a bit salty sometimes, only human after all :)

• Cool 1

135 posts
4,794 battles

I approve of Koingstiger's message! 

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Members
76 posts
16,964 battles

PM sent.  I think KSC might be the right combination of semi-casual but also high quality play that it seems you are looking for.

• Cool 1

[RCNW]
[RCNW]
Beta Testers
166 posts
3,930 battles

Give Canuck group a look, spelled CANUK if searched in game, PM sent to you .

• Cool 1

[187]
Members
1,360 posts
8,101 battles
21 hours ago, FreshSqueezed said:

Hey!

I've been in a couple clans, 1 clan took things a little too seriously, and the other struggled to get enough people interested in CWs.  So I'm looking for a clan somewhere in between.  A group of good people is more important to me than a clan full of unicum players.  I'm older, have a career... a life... so I'm interested in finding a clan with a good sense of community, a more mature member base, but also with decent players who are interested in CWs.

dark.png

ONAVY - Old Navy! Respect,Honor, and Valor...Old School Style!

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,684 posts
12,663 battles

If you're looking to play with some fellow Canucks.... TSG4 has several Canadians as members, including one that is still active 1RCR and one that is RCN!

Members
299 posts
6,854 battles

http://www.suntzuwarriors.com/

There are no requirements for joining STW, so we have a mixed bag of very skilled and some not so skilled players :)However, we have a great community that knows how to have fun.

We hold game nights, clan wars, competitions ect.check us out :Smile_great:

[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
180 posts
7,971 battles

Hey Fresh! I just saw your post and sent you a message!  

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png   

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
6,925 posts
8,282 battles
On 4/25/2018 at 8:50 PM, FreshSqueezed said:

Hey!

dark.png

https://discord.gg/GxMAXg casually serious good people led by an idiot. Hassle @BartBandyTLB or @Tucker1901 for more info, or just drop by our discord.

We do take part in CW, we are relaxed, we don't struggle to get people together for CW.

Members are mature, fairplay, from all over the world. Some of us have careers, others are unemployed, some like horses, (?)..