Sign in to follow this  
Cargo_Joe

Anyone else have these bugs?

7 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
2,237 battles

I was disconnected mid-game twice as well. Had to reinstall the game. Noticed that ship names above the ship are missing in game play.  Also my previous crosshairs are not available in settings anymore. Where is the Australian flag for the Perth available?  Don't like the new balance of fighting the exact same ships on each side.  The variety of different ships with similar stats on each side was more entertaining.  The new match-ups are like a 9th place ribbon.

Members
1 post
108 battles

Since the most current update I have been disconnected more times than I can count and the client crashes after 1 maybe 2 battles. I love getting an "Unsporting conduct" penalty when its the client crashing.

[AK]
Members
3 posts
6,638 battles

I am loading in slow, usually well after the game has started and then during the game, it crashes, this is an every game effect

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers
7 posts
5,170 battles

I can't even get the game to load up.  I get all the way to "start Battle" and when the clock get's to 05 it freezes.   I can hear noises, but my screen just keeps trying to load.  I've also received the unsporting conduct message.  What's going on with this update?

Members
3 posts
450 battles

having slow loading time , then disconnects after that and cant log in for awhile ''unknown connection error'' , the worst part for me is getting penalties , right now i got 13 battle penalties can only play on co-ops only .... , btw do the penalty keep stacking even after ive cleared the ones before??

Sign in to follow this