Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

New Penalty System Works!!!

6 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
634 posts
9,471 battles

Well, first day of the revamped player penalty system works and this Schmuck got pink already'

I'm in my Harekaze trying to turn A cap for our team with a Glassonniere when a Bismark and another BB round some rocks.  I lay down smoke for Glass ( he's at 20% hp) and text 'smoke 4 u', then text 'Torps out',   As he slides into smoke I let 8 torps go.  Glass keeps going thru smoke then turns and hits 1 torp.  My fault as there is no question.  So I yolo the Bis, I die, rack up only 60k damage and it's over 7 min into the match :etc_swear:!!!

Here is the interesting part...  The penalty is that I'm only pink for two matches as long as there is no friendly damage,  Seems to me that if I get 'pink status' for killing a teammate, the penalty is much worse.  So, maybe not so bad.  Now, I gotsta go do penance.

UPDATE: During my second pink match a friendly wrecked into me from behind and it did not add on games to my pink status!  I'm sure that I remember that even if some friendly rams me while I'm pink means I don't get credit for damage free match, but this time I did and the penalty was lifted.

Edited by Sinton

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,099 posts
6,271 battles

If it is a recurring problem like once a day, you go Orange. If it is something that happens like once a month, I believe you will go Pink.

[LOS]
Members
634 posts
9,471 battles
1 minute ago, Vangm94 said:

If it is a recurring problem like once a day, you go Orange. If it is something that happens like once a month, I believe you will go Pink.

yeah, I know...just surprised it's only a 2 game penalty.  Seems pretty reasonable.

[WREKR]
[WREKR]
Members
4 posts
7,405 battles

I`m not happy with it. There are immature people that think its fun to run into your torps on purpose. Had it happen to me this morning

[LOS]
Members
634 posts
9,471 battles
2 minutes ago, QSubzero said:

I`m not happy with it. There are immature people that think its fun to run into your torps on purpose. Had it happen to me this morning

Can I ask what penalty you received?

[DRACS]
Members
4,424 posts

Honestly, the part of this thread I liked the most was where running into a teammate while pink does not add to the number of games to clear it. I pinked a couple of times in the past and that just p*ss*d me off.

Sign in to follow this