AdmiralOthuyeg

Minimap and ship rendering problems

3 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Members
131 posts
9,571 battles

Hi,

It seems the new update has made it so that ships that get spotted will take ages to render or "load in".

My game is running on an SSD and my system is well above required specifications.

In addition to this, the minimap seems to have ships that go unspotted still showing as red outlines. This makes it seem as if you are looking at the direction of a ship that is spotted by a teammate but one that you for some reason can not see. These are separate as I have seen ships firing, their shells visible, and them becoming obviously spotted and then have had to wait up to 15 seconds for the ship to render in.

This is a major problem as with enemies that are beyond normal spotting range, their gun bloom will drop to normal after like 5 seconds of them rendering in. This means, you have 5 seconds to aim.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,299 posts
14,422 battles
35 minutes ago, AdmiralOthuyeg said:

Hi,

It seems the new update has made it so that ships that get spotted will take ages to render or "load in".

My game is running on an SSD and my system is well above required specifications.

In addition to this, the minimap seems to have ships that go unspotted still showing as red outlines. This makes it seem as if you are looking at the direction of a ship that is spotted by a teammate but one that you for some reason can not see. These are separate as I have seen ships firing, their shells visible, and them becoming obviously spotted and then have had to wait up to 15 seconds for the ship to render in.

This is a major problem as with enemies that are beyond normal spotting range, their gun bloom will drop to normal after like 5 seconds of them rendering in. This means, you have 5 seconds to aim.

Hi,

If you look at top of forums...

1st PINNED subject by OCTAVIAN is about your post.

Maybe if you read or search first you will find solutions to most re-occurring problems.